[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Just ditch Ele.focus, then using Vinktar's shocks automatically (since we have it active all the time). OP have not looked into how to min max this build properly in my opinion, seems he is happy since it's already working ok for him. I mean that having high crit chance is the way to go because trash is no problem and it is against bosses we need max damage. This means we want to crit with Inevitable Judgement, and it means we want to shock with Vinktar as well for double damage.

Also having 18k ES is a waste in softcore, 13-14k is enough so we get more damage.
Of course this is a matter of taste but what I am saying is that the first post is just a guideline, and that there are other ways of running it, and that we are free to play with different setups and I have found the setup I feel is optimal for me.

About the mana issues it i really no problem, 10 stacks is enough against mobs, against bosses we get 20 stacks cause we leech so much, just hold the BV button pressed down close to the boss with Vinktar active and we have full mama constantly.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Vexorr wrote:
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:

I have the same problem. I dont need a lot of mana for trash and even bosses, but on T15 or Lab etc i need to prestack BV which i cannot do without mana flask and that way i dont have two def flasks. Also i dont have that much of a damage and ES. Only about 15k dmg in hideout and 12,8k ES with Discipline. Can you check my char and check where i can make some changes please?

So after some messing around I found my stacks stay up just fine with this setup atm you can check my build. Im getting power charges from a cwdt setup just tested it ran through a t9 power charges are constant uptime.

With the use of clarity lvl 20 and getting soul siphon nodes I am able to keep 20 stacks up running an empower discipline and HoL. Not really positive how beneficial HoL is but I suppose adding lightning dmg can only help right?

I wonder if we can maximize our dmg with utilizing shock more we already get 5% to shock and if we replace elemental focus on BV for controlled destruction or added fire dmg our BV would have a chance to shock right?

Also I am only 14.5k es but im still missing a good amount of es nodes on passive tree, also your jewel slots you can use jewels that add 8% max es

my vinktar shocks just fine with ele focus? Don't see the issue :o
same with mana, i have no issues, the mana leech from vinktar is plenty, and with around 600 unreserved mana, can prestack even if i want to.

my build is with using headhunter, i dont need the dex nodes, nor stun nodes (boot enchant as backup)

at level 95 i am crit capped on everything except curse immune bosses/maps. (and that is why you don't want controlled destruction, you'd need more crit to get cap)

I totally agree that the build has a lot of preference picks, you can play around with it just fine and maybe get more optimal setup - as you noticed my build has some differences as well.

lightning golem boosts leap slam speed and the speed you get to 20 stacks, and.. doesn't constantly get himself killed!

ice golem really doesn't do anything if you are already crit capped!

edit: I am well aware that you dont need more then ~12.5k to do all content. But my pc and connection are shit, so I like having a little extra buffer :)
Last edited by falagar112 on Oct 18, 2016, 3:47:51 PM
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
I have the same problem. I dont need a lot of mana for trash and even bosses, but on T15 or Lab etc i need to prestack BV which i cannot do without mana flask and that way i dont have two def flasks. Also i dont have that much of a damage and ES. Only about 15k dmg in hideout and 12,8k ES with Discipline. Can you check my char and check where i can make some changes please?

You got a lot you can improve.

Your missing ES: atleast 50 flat on gloves and headpiece each, getting your jewelry sorted (20%/flat es) - 2 jewels with 8% es and 2 energy from within 12%

Missing dps: lot of gems missing 20/20, lvl 21 BV, cast speed/crit dmg /(spelldmg) amulet probably biggest increases.
"
Vexorr wrote:
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:

With the use of clarity lvl 20 and getting soul siphon nodes I am able to keep 20 stacks up running an empower discipline and HoL. Not really positive how beneficial HoL is but I suppose adding lightning dmg can only help right?

Or just use Vaal clarity (also useful for maps without mana regeneration) for precasting 20 stacks before facing the boss. For trash / mobs you don't 20 stacks all the time.
At the end Shaper Died, 19550 damage in town, 12.400 ES (only), shaper died at second try, so easy when you manage in the good way your flasks. All guardians died, all boses are a joke, Very Fast map farming, this build is awesome, thanks so much.

Next step... Ubber Atziri...

Any trick on "Hall of the Grandmasters"?... I got 1 fucker that cast discharge when receive damage, impossible to kill, is there any trick changing gems or something similar?... Or we cant´t do this map... Thanks guys...
Last edited by Madasan on Oct 20, 2016, 4:14:28 PM
Try different curses and flasks (Atziri's Promise, Taste of Hate f.ex), try Conc.Effect for more damage,
use a cwdt setup with culling strike and curse...?
Mmmm, I will try it, thanks so much, I´ll try to get a tate of hate... Thaanks
"
Madasan wrote:
At the end Shaper Died, 19550 damage in town, 12.400 ES (only), shaper died at second try, so easy when you manage in the good way your flasks. All guardians died, all boses are a joke, Very Fast map farming, this build is awesome, thanks so much.

Next step... Ubber Atziri...

Any trick on "Hall of the Grandmasters"?... I got 1 fucker that cast discharge when receive damage, impossible to kill, is there any trick changing gems or something similar?... Or we cant´t do this map... Thanks guys...

Did like 5 runs so far, sometimes you meet one that you need to bruteforce - just leave it & start a new wing to get max flask charges again, then come back for it, precast 20 stacks/flasks and should be fine without any other changes.

Or just waste a portal and do the same :p

I respecced around a little again, more cast speed mainly. Can get to 20 stacks in no time now, which removes the need to precast ever :)

Vaal Haste is also good for cast speed.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 21, 2016, 1:46:54 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:

Vaal Haste is also good for cast speed.

u dont need vaal haste coz u can activate 30% cast speed bonus from leap slam\blink arrow

Spend for Gloves+Boots ~1.5k chromatics

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info