[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Thanks for the answer, Well, I have many problems with Phoenix Boss, is there any trick?, allways he explode I die, could be I only have 11.300 ES, as I can see in the video, you go with a + fire res flask?... Could be this?... Is the only boss I can´t kill... Thanks in advance...
Why don't you just run away when he starts charging? He stops and starts charging the bomb just run to other side of room.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
I will try it, thanks so much
I did it, thanks so much for the tip :)
"
Madasan wrote:
Thanks for the answer, Well, I have many problems with Phoenix Boss, is there any trick?, allways he explode I die, could be I only have 11.300 ES, as I can see in the video, you go with a + fire res flask?... Could be this?... Is the only boss I can´t kill... Thanks in advance...

Either get above 12k (thats what his explosion does dmg wise, without any fire res buff/debuff) or take a ruby flask of grounding instead of granite of grounding. That reduces his explosion dmg to around 7k and makes it very easy.
can swap out any 5 of your posted flask and put in taste of hate? would that be any good?
hey Thanks so much Faladar, I will try it as you explain with those flask to be more tanky and don´t have to go away all the time :)

I´m super happy wiht this build, its a beast, next step, get more ES and kill Shaper :)
Last edited by Madasan on Oct 16, 2016, 3:57:26 AM
"
haHAAm wrote:
can swap out any 5 of your posted flask and put in taste of hate? would that be any good?

You can- but it is overkill, damage is more then enough without.

The reason that you don't is because with taste of hate, you will have to roll your grounding on your quicksilver instead of movement speed.

So you get not needed dmg for a loss in clear speed, not worth it :)

flasks

Just use like those, ruby for phoenix instead of granite.
"
Madasan wrote:
hey Thanks so much Faladar, I will try it as you explain with those flask to be more tanky and don´t have to go away all the time :)

I´m super happy wiht this build, its a beast, next step, get more ES and kill Shaper :)

no worries, linked my flasks above you can check.

and you are very close to what you need for shaper, above 12k and you will survive his smash, everything else doesn't matter. Don't forget to bring a vaal disc just incase :P
thank you falagar112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info