[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Hey guys, currently leveling this in Essence League, What are the ascendancy points and class?...
harvest+curse+power charges give uy 98-100% crit chance, and the harvest gives u flask charges when u crit, bosses require u close in on them, nail em down, and as long as u keep bv up u get flask charges quick.
IGN: Juxax
Voll's Devotion Agate Amulet is good amulet for this build?

i guess it can get the build more tank.
https://www.twitch.tv/chiroxun

if someone want to see now build on action :)
Hi there.
I am starting this build, and wanted to know if you can use Quill Rain from low level as "best in slot" ? or would 2 x "life spring" be even better?
Speaking about quill rain, this second equipment is only for Ubber lab yeh?...
Is it viable to use Eye of Chayula and save two passive points by refunding Practical Application?
for Kwilo : 2x life spring or life shield and wand or dager

for Madasan : yes and its not necessary i have lots lag so i use this .

for WURSTEU : This point Practical Application give u 20 dex and str and u lose lots of es to use Eye of Chayula .
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tb199255/characters

i am trying hard to push this build go further:D

from passives.ive go done to take flask point from ranger area.which gives more dex in passives;p.also with increased duration belt.hit 8 sec vinktar last.not mention 40%increased charge gain feels good in boss fight such as uber queen.

and for jewels.with 6 slots.try to get 3 more tri-dmg+energy type.2 done already.

now have 1.3k shield.55K+using ele focus+cri dmg and without flask in hideout.

can have 170K in fight with 3 dmg flask and with concentrate .
just amazing!
Last edited by tb199255 on Oct 10, 2016, 1:05:29 AM
for tb199255 : the point u take for potion is very not necessary because to full the flask u need 2 sec to attack something .
the math is like this on end of the build u have about 90 % to crit and u have 20 blade vortex .
the time i have the potion on me is 6 second and u can use 2 times on all potion accept the stun potion and u will be ok without this potion .
to push this far their more dps point to take on tree and try to get helmet with damage or duration blade vortex .
good luck nice day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info