[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

"
Ashrog wrote:
"
Killed shaper, with a 5 link and ~14k ES.

Good to know, i have a 6L so that means i dont need to focus on damage i guess, just on getting more es. Do you have legacy Vinktar? Or did you do it with the non legacy one?

non legacy (im on league)
"

Thx! And gz on Shaper btw.

I just did phoenix and hydra, so i got all 4 frags now. Have 13,6k es, so think im gonna try Shaper this weekend :D
"
Ashrog wrote:
"

Thx! And gz on Shaper btw.

I just did phoenix and hydra, so i got all 4 frags now. Have 13,6k es, so think im gonna try Shaper this weekend :D

I honestly feel shaper is easier then uber atziri is. I'd even argue a somewhat bad roll forge of the phoenix is harder! (tried a +4 proj, just. dont.)

Shaper is either you put balls correctly and do it without deaths, or you fuck them up and you die a few times. Everything else you can literally just facetank. Can stand in stacked pools through beams and smashes it kinda is silly.

Only advice, make sure you got charges up on vaal disc (you can charge them in the trash zones he teleports you to) before he hits last phase. He will cast balls while zana phase is up, and you need to hit vaal disc+stun immune flask to pop them outside the bubble.
just wondering, which one is the tree for VP version? should i refer to the leveling video or VP version on first page? because both of them is different. How is the damage and survivability without the harvest? because i'm still saving currencies for it. thanks
How do I increase my damage and not lower my es and at the same time?

I am doing exactly as you said in your build and skill tree (the 1.7 es version).

Now my es is almost 15k, but my dps for BV is only 21k (with3 power charge, no flask), and urs is 48k!

for jinhaoxuan: i do video to level up skill tree .
for icepiercer: my is + flask and good jewel ring and amulet and skill gem 6 link 21 level BV any way u supposed to be able to do everything on the game .
would I be better off with a harvest or a dagger and shield, also which is the best skill tree to follow if u got leg vinktar? standard one?
IGN: Juxax
What about this ring?

My Gear until now
Just wanna say thx for the build! I couldnt wait till the weekend and gave the Shaper a try. It was not deathless, but still pretty easy. I have to agree with falagar112, uber atziri is more difficult than Shaper.
With this build you can just about facetank everything as long as you leech. Even the big laser, while standing in a puddle while the shadow Shaper is shooting balls at you, no problem. In the last fase were the balls come into the bubble and make DOT puddles, i used vaal discipline to just regen right through it.

I made a few changes to gear and gems since a few posts back.
Spoiler

As you can see, no legacy vinktar is necessary. My tooltip dps in hideout is only 15k, it is enough.

14k es, 20k with vaal discipline. amazing build.
IGN: Juxax

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info