Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
polo2005 wrote:
any plans on adding support for minions now when they released the minion numbers?

I'm already working on minion support; it's almost done, so it should be out within the next few days.
Please make ä,ö and å available so I can import my account to path of building
Is there another mirror to download from? Download speed from the github link seems to be slow.
"
xRaiden wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Hey, this is a wonderful tool and thank you for it.

However, I just updated my NVIDIA driver... and now PoB crashes on launch. Reinstalling did not help.

"
Openarl wrote:
At what point exactly does the crash occur? And what OS are you using?

Can also attest to it happening to me since the latest NVIDIA driver update. As for what point, it tries to load its files in that green table and as soon as that's gone and it's about to launch the program it immediately crashes. Oh also i'm on Windows 8.1.

I had the same crash on launch and managed to fix it by uninstalling Nvidia GeForce Experience. I have Windows 10.
I cant seem to make CoC calculations work. Any ideas?
This thing is great but please add in support for putting builds into folders like the offline planner and being able to see all your builds without having to go back.
I would love to give your program a try, but can't import my characters because it doesn't support the letter ö.
When I try the POESESSID way, it tells me "Failed to retrieve character list." although I'm logged in and all.

Would love to see all possible letters for accounts included (or maybe an easy to understand explanation what I could have done wrong with the POESESSID thing by someone).
"
blöpblöp wrote:
I would love to give your program a try, but can't import my characters because it doesn't support the letter ö.
When I try the POESESSID way, it tells me "Failed to retrieve character list." although I'm logged in and all.

Would love to see all possible letters for accounts included (or maybe an easy to understand explanation what I could have done wrong with the POESESSID thing by someone).

I have the same problem. I would love an update on this.
Its the same with me. I use the letter é
Is something wrong with the Earthquake damage calculations? It always says my aftershock is less than my base hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info