Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
Athnamos wrote:
I imported my character to PoB. Huh... the calculation of the ES doesn't match with my in game ES. The Life is correct though. Is there something I overlook?
Energy Shield not matching is usually down to Vaal Discipline being active; all skills are enabled by default as the program cannot know which ones will be used.

Ah yes, now it's display correctly. Many Thanks!
"
Openarl wrote:
"
DracoArgentum wrote:
Thats it exactly.
Ok. It'll be easy to calculate, I just have to figure out the best place to display it; I'm not sure I'd put it in the sidebar, as it could be misleading (it's only accurate in cases where you only hit once).

Awesome, thanks man. :)

"
KasparsP1999 wrote:
Hello! Entered PoB once, everything worked fine, but next time when turned the app on i can not do anything. Clicking anywhere doesnt work. Only way to do something is for example, zoom in nothing happens, but when i minimize PoB and make it reappear it appears as i have zoomed it in.
So you mean, if you interact with it, nothing changes until you minimise and restore it? That sounds bizarre. What OS are you using?

I am using Windows 10
Thanks for the clarification about ignoring unreachable nodes when calculating and coloring the nodes by power!
All the best!
Thank you for this extremely awesome tool :)

A few suggestions:

1) Output all the DPS/Damage numbers aligned at their decimal point, so that they can be compared easier (got me confused a few times when checking different gem setups and quickly looking over)

2) would be awesome if you could add support for the gladiator "Gratuitous Violence" explosion, so that we could see what % of monster HP we deal with the explosion

3) Sometimes empty lines in my skill setup won't vanish (although sometimes they do). I would appreciate a button to remove unwanted lines (or maybe im just doing something wrong)

4) An Option to show whether the stat requirements for the current level of gems are met would be really cool, same for gear (uniques)

Edit: Format

Last edited by LordofWar619 on Feb 27, 2017, 9:06:34 PM
The stand alone version is still 1.3.0, which is bugged and gives wrong DPS calculation. Could you update the version? Thanks.
I have a bug report: when I socket energy from within into the socket near melding (its usual place) I get the life from the wheel converted correctly but it doesn't add the %increased energy shield affix from the jewel.
Here's the screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/WwQfG

It also doesn't add the bonus in the top socket above witch (to convert the cruel preparation cluster). If I place it in a socket where the jewel doesn't convert any life I can see an increase in max energy shield but not in the % increased ES from tree.

(It could be intended since the mod on the jewel doesn't come from the tree)
Last edited by Reb46 on Feb 28, 2017, 6:34:01 AM
"
KasparsP1999 wrote:
I am using Windows 10
Have you tried reinstalling/updating your graphics driver? I've had reports of similar issues that were caused by driver conflicts.

Interestingly, I think every single report of such severe malfunctions have come from Windows 10. Makes you wonder...

"
LordofWar619 wrote:
A few suggestions:

1) Output all the DPS/Damage numbers aligned at their decimal point, so that they can be compared easier (got me confused a few times when checking different gem setups and quickly looking over)

2) would be awesome if you could add support for the gladiator "Gratuitous Violence" explosion, so that we could see what % of monster HP we deal with the explosion

3) Sometimes empty lines in my skill setup won't vanish (although sometimes they do). I would appreciate a button to remove unwanted lines (or maybe im just doing something wrong)

4) An Option to show whether the stat requirements for the current level of gems are met would be really cool, same for gear (uniques)
1) That's not straightforward; I'd need to change them to a fixed-width font, and they'd have to be moved far enough over to allow for very large DPS values (I've seen >10 million DPS a few times). It'd be easier if the numbers were on the left, and labels on the right, but that's a pretty drastic change.

2) How do you mean exactly? The actual percentage itself gets modified by applicable stats, then output somewhere? That wouldn't be easy to do; I can't just run arbitrary calculations like that.

3) Skill gem slots get deleted if all the fields have default values: empty gem name, level 20, quality 0, enabled. If one seems to stick around, just clear the level/quality fields, and make sure the slot is enabled. Actually, I might remove the last requirement (slot is enabled) as it's probably just confusing.
Also, there's an issue which showed up in testing just now, and which is fixed in the next update, wherein a slot can stay even if you clear the level field, if the last gem selected was one with a low max level (Empower, Portal etc).

4) The program doesn't currently have the data for gem stat requirements; I'm not sure how they are derived. It's something I'll look into when I get the time, though; but with the new leagues coming I'm not sure when that's likely to be.

"
loonger wrote:
The stand alone version is still 1.3.0, which is bugged and gives wrong DPS calculation. Could you update the version? Thanks.
The program should be downloading and preparing updates automatically; is that not happening for you?

"
Reb46 wrote:
I have a bug report: when I socket energy from within into the socket near melding (its usual place) I get the life from the wheel converted correctly but it doesn't add the %increased energy shield affix from the jewel.
Here's the screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/WwQfG

It also doesn't add the bonus in the top socket above witch (to convert the cruel preparation cluster). If I place it in a socket where the jewel doesn't convert any life I can see an increase in max energy shield but not in the % increased ES from tree.

(It could be intended since the mod on the jewel doesn't come from the tree)
This is in fact intended; jewels are counted as items, and any stats on them won't count towards tree totals. Converted stats on passives, however, remain as "tree" stats, so they do count.
Hi thanks for the awesome program :D

However, there is a bug I want to report. The calculation for ancestral warchief now calculates the damage of alternate weapon while dual wielding, when in fact it only calculates the main weapon. I test it with one-handed mace and brightbreak, also with rive claws to see it never bleeds mob if the claw is in the offhand slot.

It works perfectly in previous patch so I do not know why you changed it this way. I just test the aw in dried lake and it works as before.
are the download links broken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info