Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Kitono wrote:
Any chance you can add in config, "inside a breach" so I can see what my DPS and stats are while doubled from breach rings?

as far as i know: you can create your own ring - the App dont care about stats, craft a ring with double stats and you got it.

on the same way you can simulate the new Burning Arrow double ignite jewel:
Crap "Emberwake" ring, edit it, copy the line:
"You can inflict up to 300 Ignites on an Enemy"
change 300 to 2 and add it any item.

have fun

!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Feb 26, 2017, 5:53:49 AM

"
"
How do i do that i cant find the option
If the build has any chance to poison then the poison DPS and total damage will appear in the sidebar, and in its own section in the Calcs tab.
if i am using a pathfinder with the master herbalist node it wont show me the poison dps how do i aktivate it to show?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"

"
"
How do i do that i cant find the option
If the build has any chance to poison then the poison DPS and total damage will appear in the sidebar, and in its own section in the Calcs tab.
if i am using a pathfinder with the master herbalist node it wont show me the poison dps how do i aktivate it to show?

you have to activate a flask on item section

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=3ba54d-1488109217.jpg
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Not sure if mentioned, but I can't see Unset rings in the options.
Would be cool if you added magic find on yellow items as well as a summary.

Else I'm damn happy this exists and I hope GGG one day releases the calculations for minion so we once and for all can do some calculations on that.
First of all a huge thanks for this tool, I love it and my mind is absolutely blown by the usefulness of it!

If I may, I'd like to request a feature: Ignore other acendancies when showing node power.
As far as I've understood, the nodes are colored by their relative power, the ones giving the highest offensive or defensive bonus are brightest. Nodes in other ascendancy subtrees often take the top spot and therefore are highlighted most noticeably. My request would include a checkbox to ignore all other ascendancy classes when calculating the node power, since those can't be added to the build anyways. In return the remaining nodes get colored relatively to their power without the ascendancy nodes skewing the balance.
At least that's my understanding how things work.

Thanks and cheers!
Loving this program but I don't get one thing!
Don't know why the values are a little off for my Lacerate Slayer

Path of Building:
Average Damage: 19448.6
Attack Rate: 6.00
Crit Chance: 50.25%
Crit Multiplier: 577%
Hit Chance: 82%
Total DPS: 116687.8
Poison DPS: 3846.6
Total Damage per Poison 7693.2
Total DPS inc. Poison: 154998.7
Mana Cost: 34

Ingame:
51.905.7 DPS
Chance to hit: 82%
Attacks per second: 5.1
Critical chance: 49,57%
Crit multiplier: 494%

Why is that? I imported all data from the same char (GhostC, as you can see in my profile), I didn't changed anything, just selected Lacerate and that's all...even with my bladefall trapper the dps is 1-2k off.
"
Kitono wrote:
Any chance you can add in config, "inside a breach" so I can see what my DPS and stats are while doubled from breach rings?
It's not quite as simple as just adding an option, but I'll see if I can find a way to implement it.

"
DracoArgentum wrote:
Thats it exactly.
Ok. It'll be easy to calculate, I just have to figure out the best place to display it; I'm not sure I'd put it in the sidebar, as it could be misleading (it's only accurate in cases where you only hit once).

"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Not sure if mentioned, but I can't see Unset rings in the options.
Would be cool if you added magic find on yellow items as well as a summary.
There's no template for Unset Ring, but you can edit another ring template and change the base if you really need to. IIR likewise isn't on the templates yet, but you can add it manually using the "Edit..." feature.

"
IRID1UM wrote:
If I may, I'd like to request a feature: Ignore other acendancies when showing node power.
As far as I've understood, the nodes are colored by their relative power, the ones giving the highest offensive or defensive bonus are brightest. Nodes in other ascendancy subtrees often take the top spot and therefore are highlighted most noticeably. My request would include a checkbox to ignore all other ascendancy classes when calculating the node power, since those can't be added to the build anyways. In return the remaining nodes get colored relatively to their power without the ascendancy nodes skewing the balance.
This is actually the case already; only reachable nodes are used when determining the colour scale: the highest reachable DPS/defence nodes are shown as red with a little orange and blue with a little green respectively. The colour scaling can go beyond that for unreachable nodes though; so you sometimes see yellow or cyan nodes in other ascendancies.

"
GhostChronos wrote:

Path of Building:

Ingame:
51.905.7 DPS
I've already responded to your previous post.
"
GhostChronos wrote:

Path of Building:

Ingame:
51.905.7 DPS

Why is that? I imported all data from the same char (GhostC, as you can see in my profile), I didn't changed anything, just selected Lacerate and that's all...even with my bladefall trapper the dps is 1-2k off.

The left side tooltip is 'Effective DPS' aka Calcs tab -> Calculation Mode -> Unbuffed / Buffed / In Combat / Effective.

It's quite normal for DPS to be a couple percent off due to rounding and stuff.

Edit: I saw Openarl's post now, yea, didn't choose bandit properly, but still.
Last edited by Sixense on Feb 26, 2017, 10:22:51 AM
"
Openarl wrote:
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Re: flat accuracy explicits on weapons being local or global

Here's an album of me using offhand swords with different flat accuracy explicits, resulting in different main hand accuracy: http://imgur.com/a/wRrZ7
Well bugger me. So, it turns out that crafted flat accuracy on weapons is in fact global, but flat accuracy derived from affixes is local, despite using the same wording. Yikes. I'll leave it as local, since I doubt many people craft accuracy on weapons.

The first picture clearly shows a non-crafted explicit accuracy modifier affecting hit chance. It's about explicit and implicit, not crafted or non-crafted.

The implicit modifier affects the local base accuracy and the explicit modifier is added to the global accuracy rating.
Hello! Entered PoB once, everything worked fine, but next time when turned the app on i can not do anything. Clicking anywhere doesnt work. Only way to do something is for example, zoom in nothing happens, but when i minimize PoB and make it reappear it appears as i have zoomed it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info