Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
jason54178 wrote:
The character in question is SuccumbedToMeta, it calculates the accuracy correctly, but the chance to hit seems quite off, 90% in game w/ golem vs 94% enemy level 83
The difference appears to be caused by Poacher's Mark. The program is accounting for the reduction in the enemy's evasion rating caused by that curse, so the hit chance that's being shown is in fact more accurate than what you're seeing in-game.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
jason54178 wrote:
The character in question is SuccumbedToMeta, it calculates the accuracy correctly, but the chance to hit seems quite off, 90% in game w/ golem vs 94% enemy level 83
The difference appears to be caused by Poacher's Mark. The program is accounting for the reduction in the enemy's evasion rating caused by that curse, so the hit chance that's being shown is in fact more accurate than what you're seeing in-game.

Ahh, I forgot about poacher's mark. Thanks for the help
and whether he believes flasks, if so where to change them?

sory for google english
The tool says bosses have an innate 30/15 ele/chaos resistance.
PoEDB says guardians have 40 elemental resists.

Does this mean guardians have 10% innate resists and their boss modifier brings it to 40% or does this mean guardians actually have 70% elemental resists?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i get failed to retrive character data when i try to import my build any idea?
"
nagosh wrote:

sory for google english
Flasks are not supported yet. I plan to start working on support for them soon, though.

"
Nephalim wrote:

Does this mean guardians have 10% innate resists and their boss modifier brings it to 40% or does this mean guardians actually have 70% elemental resists?
The resistances shown in Path of Building are just the typical resistances for bosses; but some (such as the guardians) have more. The numbers reported by PoEDB for a given boss will be actual resistances.

"
ptoop84 wrote:
Did you enter your account name correctly? In particular, the capitalisation must be correct, otherwise the import will fail even though the character list can be retrieved. I had no problems importing any of your characters, so I suspect that's the cause.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
nagosh wrote:

sory for google english
Flasks are not supported yet. I plan to start working on support for them soon, though.

"
Nephalim wrote:

The resistances shown in Path of Building are just the typical resistances for bosses; but some (such as the guardians) have more. The numbers reported by PoEDB for a given boss will be actual resistances.

"
ptoop84 wrote:
Did you enter your account name correctly? In particular, the capitalisation must be correct, otherwise the import will fail even though the character list can be retrieved. I had no problems importing any of your characters, so I suspect that's the cause.

yeah i did, i get the character list, but it wont load items/lvl/etc.
char import is not working for me, i cant seem to find a way to correctly write my account name..

ÿ is not accepted

do you have any idea ?
"
ptoop84 wrote:
yeah i did, i get the character list, but it wont load items/lvl/etc.
I have no idea what's going on then. I was able to import every single character on your account without issue, so the problem isn't with the program.

"
Lÿn wrote:
char import is not working for me, i cant seem to find a way to correctly write my account name..
Unfortunately the program doesn't support Unicode at the moment; it's something I'm looking into though. For now, you can import from accounts with non-ASCII characters by substituting the URL encoding for those characters; in your case: L%C3%BFn
Hey, really enjoy the program, however I noticed an issue with the item Choir of the Storm.

You seem to be subtracting 60% of the lightning res, because that is merciless default. However, this is not taken into account when using the amulet and therefore the crit chance shown in path of building is lower than the one being displayed ingame.

I tested this by adding 60% lightning res to my helmet (in pob) and then it showed the same crit chance as ingame.

Could you verify and fix this? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info