Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hey,

First of all, I'm really impressed by what you built, really good stuff.

I wanted to ask a question about Doomfletch DPS. Does the app handle it? You can see my build/gear below:

Spoiler
eNrNWm1z4jgS_jz-FTqqduuuGBKMeTFZsluBBMJMXhggmZ35MqXYAiuxLUeWIeTXX0uGYINNPLd1VZPUTIzVktpPdz_dLdP568Vz0YLwkDL_tKQfVUuI-BazqT8_Ld1N-xWz9NefWmeEhXM760bUlSN_ah86PexaIVx86Az9IBLIxx45LYVP1HV_BJiLEvIj74FwWLR0nCOHLUEX5EbJHZb3aGj9eIhms2tmkxIKBVcKXvT7F73p8P4idws_Z_EJgb2ZjyzmujgIiX1ammE3hLUpXE7k3AlxQaiQ_CUV59jDc1JI-pwVW3USEGIXkuxxWljRnoN9ixSHYboKyERgERaa0nWL6jxiNGR-IdHh3KeimMrX4CgXsxnIFNP3TIArPUSCFBO_orOCemAfFxK88AmfryYOJW4x3M64xyJebO0FlnFdSHZMQhqKwhifkxnwxBq1zvGGDTqKIpBLFsQ9LbWNErJcHIY3KiKnxAtcDMGIQ4v4dm87MvSfIxpSwWBwQclSRjncvR7djqcl5GHqT5j1RMSAsyiQQYwesG9TcU24RV0ShgCLSzne3L9h3MOgwC1-2tzq8Uiq9JljKlYxJB3l3zGJqUvk4gcp1MWcQzCjkIgokISIH1yJgYA1gHxcJkCG2Su0toXS8EyRmVpHaihX_dAZEG8DRq26t5IkKghy623HEnqOsAsKnpaqsSmKLzFyViG1sItGnD1K-7kEgXdj6wmtuekfLD5x2ZLwxNJhYjW9-bPLfSU4APe6cIlHfAE6_3MNh77FCQZXRZIMFRATCO2nlKY_vepWwz6zooylOsfK4ioI3typM-WEoDi7xevE_tCRH2IF7sZX6uKDI0QQnhwfL5fLowCyLJuRF8D3yGLecQABAktUVCqrCFj0-Ax-umd33bMb_Hn29_0DXwU30-VkENb1dssIzlf9YHJ3Z31dmBN6057M_devE_IyFd8mr8HZSyN6nlf4D_6sm4sfpDVv2OYjd6b0-ZHSfm3YHn1b3PHhWb_5IL5N-2bXNK_G3uf2862v39p317Ng8an95XH6fTj78mXy2qtdfH9076-q_vL67smuuF_uHtvP3_--tcfMfByQ5etzJahd0v7kbHi1aA39y5D3aO38-vK10gs-Ra2p-V0M_Skxr3tuYA269BbjYBE-1nrMYzez1rfbm8WK1R_P8efGZ9qYrQAIozsZrWb2OQnooo8Hr3zxyObnA-74FXtBFg-9adu2ImMkbiqD5cVzr1Wtzc2Xm_oK3y-n12etxaf-D2aOr2r3N8oQx2tLgPli43SOpfXkxQ2DtCDH5M3NB2Xbe-AoYAfMLQec7LRUQq-Med9OSxWzAQThsOUlweIaB2-8KcevYocz4k9_g3Q7Lkc6Q0G8dTEFV4pk2zGDjDF48-oEwV-i3fqhi6O5I9BgBR8nghAXjaES0irrH21MgEm5ctrwRFM7niCzuhVQG2zu17b3z2w7RHUkGNLr6I1L4riUd2MqCbcTDPM3RN-CbjeU0ZIKB8VxHmrlRlWuAVgRfy4crZGcuiYpVe1o5XpDSnr4hXoRKAr5VivX6r_Jm314MBTnKVnCxCobcsQ8pLG0rXzqNL56Gt87nz5HRBtj8TuoHP4RohsSCu0OCmOfoBFxxfbJv8QccILKtepv6N9gEfnoxP6Ptk64YC0BVjlBzbqZGj9splYVTMpPkK7r2jl5gYtGYzslzoDhCRpUxupftk1b9e39GvioxXwb8xWaMu5jG2zgMJHk8a20nm-VlpEcGrjsAZDe4VkUF5awTDXlGClItFpqpRh9xGZIRQCasci3NT21wDVbKJzWqshBTuzIkkzvYA4sC4lpQl9JwpchkduxB_oMzSBO5RbCISgAoyLAWyAOFS2ayaTv0BA5xPXgJvXRo5L46hBfTlihgALsthIKnyIQt1yCfSkAzhhPhb0g5COoexy8IOiBEBjHIaQRFatQXSIseyyP-hW5Iyznwy7_2ip8CdIT7M8j6WwTwnHgoEulUo73GhnsMGGcsyW6ZK6tDbmE_H1mMBo5XtTeYQZdRlQxYlDyLcUkjUMTyrrZVJ8tKwIzrjYuUm429ylAbysKuKKAqA9SSR4oS6eCwR48efJ-NnSNzMDvEtddbbykC54ntL609tcV90LQnxQJ_7gcPEENvXmQFmp663-gBfj7xgpDX8Q8sU8P40q3MoBf-L8ARejNdNSrJ9DqqQjcsURMxhjA2ZL-FvVQS8d_H6r8JzUVhCyIZeAiiD2iXbwIjtGc8QS0UxVVEFQQtiGeQWBDwwCWnAK1rC2zZ6ZUEJ0TD3D-LB0kUaCroS4oZDku48AbLsNPOe7RzIise8YFeUE9uA5DbcBpEMQ0uEjy566V9bb-nmWNNeGDRdOmbZpZlkUDIP5CVm0lTZDXEGQl__ahiNX1_Lwtt8zI0SpGcgO3Ud-L9IOcuIY823KtDMtB1lO544rgeaQo0gIP4-AcTISFMrpqz1HcnwPIPxm4yqptcx2vNSMznXflb45VmwkibqYCKzv9IjpDKxapTOTHpYxQojL6QDt3tV2vbNb2idZI1V_yGAPumZn8CrL5tjUOJfG8iu6g8WObbUMZWjImAk4BchQf-eQ4hpnhGOBJzEM3jIVQR8qjQXTmRS4R75i0Wc-ppBP3y7VGqthNR5mpEmPrUJil2fedyrrWTG22sUlOjXYduYIGLiV8U5NvLJ1y9J1Izy7TcurqagbaQMOguW0DO04ceEZIpxCRwOFcMvp7oDdaOYyXaF_KxgEqMYyfALTZ3g-Kei2b3Nb39wPDyA-M-oG4yIFUz4D0nOO5hFNgroGVvRA-fCJL4mZjVUvl_FR2SDuipteK1_plvVrQ25q5BcWbWiOZ6kFKFhe-rC-YBXWCHT8VivkSsbgOGMUnIyg-tpMt-RGUu7Latlwo2KVO4EUALppxiHM5JV7gKA_jWgbGl8yH6gGaCwK43FNObYoPomwkCD7dxazBLeuKciEdQCFD5_IIVWvlJdXYMbtsGf5C8L3t14N2IwpEvtdm9Sh9BgGEqV8IzWarsM82DowmYEz7dqIuejNPdRvo2LczIzj8VVy2ngHwyGHEpy8QkaAt9KEFqCFZYhyGuZHrhe8B-4sg1shA7DPHT9DsT5dQahRyy1qirNfrxRyvrDf24j7_uOWXJ8tmZg99zmF9n1hP2oj4BLo72QdBCyZPJb5EoAF_7zSi-X5ro4oo-ci2TeU7KkBb7ZBHvOkuxYiLnp1DqXK9tZfz41MPVVTUageqtYSR99w-ocbDag3ECLKh9ZZA35T-_Tli4o-vzgotoaklKIygwMVoJutfrCaCuo9RKI1KQFP_r3gGtA3Q7nK8oB_RPVZgWE4S6Pdoup5tSqiOZ1AOW87mOHTEaehpY7aCPbpJuOWH_P5pBzhZiFRaekoku7YAXjpqN3bOV9aQB_LET51sQlN11Gj_Pw9TBvFxSoH2LM2Bh6vMncM15ZS6uZ_X8l3ZaL_fDO50jLKZgzwG7ENkbMb-D60Q5GN4fBCFAr8rXXTH2aHjig9r1p9BTPVf60fcdeIp8Id0xY_gv8JhUSgT6YpgDnE7Zx-RZmGPoCiIEfEYpFqbuJKPZpGLPAJzABPYxIu4Da4s5OHPEFnqhBVg5zAxdKAJ4UeJGGAcu1GIto67czBEFzKUNi8e43ZRDoyZePPxsXosoEk_HSwTl22-VRKfQJQQhbGhOi463hVZ76Fvheq5QrWtkJ6xlGp5tyKtLInEa-iNXGNfLs4LRr1uGoktjTzBZrVlNBKCGU8Q98tbGTN3U6NtthNr5WunN1Pa1fYF5ZF2Etl2jkgCVyNfr6aRWErX9wXjM_iETIYBoH9NCFTXX4jYvNHr9Jg_o_O9bydFIelDy_66ku8w5tKjHhiTbxbW76CPs2aM5Ev4AxM6x5vdOse739j6L8eTyO0=

I have a 6L barrage setup, but in the "Total MORE" row, I see +137% for each element. Where does this number come from tho? The ele damage from doomfletch is converted damage, so it should be affected by all the gems in my setup. Is that not correct? Also in the physical column, it's only 49, but I have slower proj + PPAD.

If you have the time, it'd be great if you could take a look.

ps: let's say i have a +2 proj helmet, copy/pasting the data and creating a custom item doesnt add this mod. How would I add it so that my total projectile count is correct?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
I really enjoy the program so far, but I have a question:

When using steam, is it possible to import the account? I have been unable to use the "import character" option, as it can not find my account, and I assume it is because I use steam. Is there a way to bypass this?
Thank you again for your great work!

Stun threshold mod. calculation/summary does not include "X-Y reduced Enemy Stun Threshold with this Weapon" mod, which is available on:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Callinellus_Malleus
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Al_Dhih
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mortem_Morsu

Could you please add it to the Calculation's Pane (like "Are you using a Weapon?" or "Are you hitting with a Weapon?")? And also include it to the Calcs/Other effects/Stun Thresh. Mod.?

Oh and you can't change the value of this mod, when one of those 3 items has a range like 15-25 program always chooses mid value while adding weapon in the Items pane.

Also, could you please add "Is enemy Intimidated?" (10% more damage taken) to the Configuration pane ?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intimidate
Last edited by Sitnave on Dec 19, 2016, 3:08:56 AM
Hi, it would be great if there was a was to see the self degeneration damage from righteous fire.
Hello, nice upgrade from the old PoESkillTree however is there a was to fix the import template ? My char tab isnt private and even with the POESESSID its doesnt work :s
Sorry for the lack of responses recently; I haven't been able to spare much time recently.

"
Pyrollusion wrote:
I think I might be doing something wrong. Just started using this, imported the character data from my current char and checked what I was seeing just to realize that the numbers were wrong.
Path of Building tells me that i should have 10K ES, in reality its 6.8K
Also the calculated DPS a higher than my actual tooltip but I never trusted tooltip anyway.
Any ideas what Im experiencing right now?
The difference in ES is almost certainly due to Vaal Discipline being active. All skills are enabled when importing as the program has no way of knowing exactly which skills you will have active. As for the DPS difference I'd need screenshots from in-game and from the Calcs tab to compare.

"
ShiningMeow wrote:
I thought there was a DPS calculation bug but it's probably from all the passive fire penetration on my skill tree and gear. Is there a possibility to have an option to disable/enable penetration for tooltip accuracy purposes?
In the Calcs tab you can change the calculation mode used to compute the numbers shown there, which can be used to show tooltip DPS under various conditions.

"
skEnc wrote:
I'm receiving this error on my laptop, it runs fine on my desktop, both are windows 7 64bit
I would've tried fixing it myself but the syntax looks weird and I've no idea how to compile this project, I only really have experience with C/C#
How did you set up the program on the laptop? You appear to be running it from some sort of temp folder, which may be causing the problem. The code that's causing the error shouldn't actually run if the program is installed properly.
Incidentally, there's no compilation required for the program, as it's written in Lua and directly runs the source files that are present in the installation.

"
Yesu wrote:
The bleed value you put is not accurate. You put 20%/s while it's 10%/s when the target don't move. It would be nice to add an option "target is moving" in the configuration in order to trigger the additional 50%/s.
The actual calculations were using 10%; it was just a display issue (which will be fixed in the next update).

"
Incognition wrote:
Extremely useful piece of software, very appreciated! While you probably get silly questions all the time, please humor me. Is the increase damage from [Singularity, Platinum Sceptre] implemented somewhere?
If not I suggest adding it under "Is enemy at Close Range" from the config section.
It isn't yet (which is why it shows in red in the item tooltip). Perhaps I could link it to "close range", although the area is slightly different (singularity is 25, close range is 20). I really need a "distance to enemy" input for these things though.

"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
I just dont understand how to run this editor..
How did you install it? You need to download one of the files from the Releases section on GitHub.

"
intre wrote:
Second I'd like to tell you a little discrepancy on the calculations on my Whispering Ice build. I've imported all data from my char and it looks like the calculations deal a slightly lower result than the tooltip shows. I've been testing and it looks like the Concentrated Effect gem has a 2% less quality on your calculations. I put on a 20/20 gem and your program shows a unbuffed/buffed tooltip of 4757.5 while my tooltip is 4765.5, and when I put on a 20/23 gem (same results as if it were a 20/22) your program shows a tooltip of 4765.5 while my tooltip is 4773.5. If I set a quality of 20/24 on your program, the tooltip is the same, 4773.5.
That's just a rounding error. The game's damage calculations use a wonderfully convoluted rounding scheme that I haven't had the time to replicate; but the error will always be in the order of a fraction of 1%, so it's not a priority.

"
niuage wrote:
I wanted to ask a question about Doomfletch DPS. Does the app handle it? You can see my build/gear below:I have a 6L barrage setup, but in the "Total MORE" row, I see +137% for each element. Where does this number come from tho? The ele damage from doomfletch is converted damage, so it should be affected by all the gems in my setup. Is that not correct? Also in the physical column, it's only 49, but I have slower proj + PPAD.
If you have the time, it'd be great if you could take a look.
ps: let's say i have a +2 proj helmet, copy/pasting the data and creating a custom item doesnt add this mod. How would I add it so that my total projectile count is correct?
Doomfletch's Prism is indeed supported (although the non-fated version isn't). You can see the conversions in the breakdowns for the elemental damage types. The figures in each column of the Total Increased and Total More rows are only the modifiers that apply to that specific damage type; you have to combine them with the "All Types" column to get the total increased/more that will apply to a given type (and possibly the totals from other columns if there's conversions applying).
I'll add support for the projectile count enchant in the next update.

"
Cremno wrote:
When using steam, is it possible to import the account? I have been unable to use the "import character" option, as it can not find my account, and I assume it is because I use steam. Is there a way to bypass this?
Whether an account is a Steam account or not shouldn't make any difference to the import process, as it only changes the way you log in. Your character tab appears to be private, so the import won't work unless you either change it to public or enter a POESESSID.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Stun threshold mod. calculation/summary does not include "X-Y reduced Enemy Stun Threshold with this Weapon" mod
Done.
"
Oh and you can't change the value of this mod, when one of those 3 items has a range like 15-25 program always chooses mid value while adding weapon in the Items pane.
Not a bug, the program doesn't bother allowing you to change the value of unsupported modifiers.
"
Also, could you please add "Is enemy Intimidated?" (10% more damage taken) to the Configuration pane ?
Done.

"
Mizzajl wrote:
Hi, it would be great if there was a was to see the self degeneration damage from righteous fire.
It's on my TODO list, but it's tricky to do as I need to account for all modifiers that affect your damage intake.

"
JeagerX wrote:
Hello, nice upgrade from the old PoESkillTree however is there a was to fix the import template ? My char tab isnt private and even with the POESESSID its doesnt work :s
I had no trouble importing your characters. Did you enter your account name correctly? (The capitalisation MUST be correct, as noted under the account name input).
It's strange because that what I was doing and it worked to when I tried it on 2 friends accounts. I deleted/unizipped again and it seems to be ok now :)

Strange but ty anyway, keep going :)
Hi, wonderful program, surely the best planning program for poe. I'd like to submit a bug:

Energy Shield calculation seems a bit off, I imported a trickster of mine and the planner says it would have 15823 energy shield, while in reality it has 12700~ in game.
more known as: Elanif
I noticed the release DPS for Blade Flurry does not get the More bonus from stacks. Is this confirmed? I would have assumed it did get the more bonus.
"
Finale wrote:
Hi, wonderful program, surely the best planning program for poe. I'd like to submit a bug:

Energy Shield calculation seems a bit off, I imported a trickster of mine and the planner says it would have 15823 energy shield, while in reality it has 12700~ in game.
It'll almost certainly be due to Vaal Discipline being active. All skills, including auras, are initially enabled when importing, since the program can't know which ones you're using.

"
Boozler wrote:
I noticed the release DPS for Blade Flurry does not get the More bonus from stacks. Is this confirmed? I would have assumed it did get the more bonus.
The stage bonus isn't there, but it is factored into the DPS estimate (releasing at 6 stages is approximated by a 3x DPS multiplier, which you can see in the breakdown for Skill DPS).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info