Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I had to reinstall Path of Building due to accidentally deleting it.
I have what it states is the most recent release version, but when I look for "Infernal Cry", it isn't there, and other warcries use their past versions.
When I try to update PoB, it says there's no update available.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?
"
I had to reinstall Path of Building due to accidentally deleting it.
I have what it states is the most recent release version, but when I look for "Infernal Cry", it isn't there, and other warcries use their past versions.
When I try to update PoB, it says there's no update available.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

Please use fork and ignore this thread, which is about the original version that nearly abandoned
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
hmm.. Am I missing something. Enduring Cry has 4 second cool down even it should be 6 seconds? (8 seconds in next league) Is this known issue? Sorry then..
"
Rugra wrote:
hmm.. Am I missing something. Enduring Cry has 4 second cool down even it should be 6 seconds? (8 seconds in next league) Is this known issue? Sorry then..

Known issue is the dev is hired by GGG and this software would not received update (expect tree).

Please use POB fork and discuss somewhere else
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

is there some update in the works or something? cause every single league starter build pastebin link i try to import i get errors saying its using an unrecognized skill tree
"
Ra1dMaX wrote:
is there some update in the works or something? cause every single league starter build pastebin link i try to import i get errors saying its using an unrecognized skill tree

Google POE fork and forget this thread, which is about the original

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Ra1dMaX wrote:

Thank YOU!
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Ra1dMaX wrote:

Well, i have d/l it and how does it help it?
How to start it?
None of all of us are geeks :/
When I use POB to check the dmg I found that the Greater Spell Echo of the Pledge of Hand is not included in the calculation, is there anyway to make POB calculate it?

P/S: I'm trying to compare between
(Femur of the Saints + Predator + Raise Spectre (Slave Driver))
and
(Pledge of Hand with Greater Spell Echo + Raise Spectre (Slave Driver))
"
Cyanok wrote:
When I use POB to check the dmg I found that the Greater Spell Echo of the Pledge of Hand is not included in the calculation, is there anyway to make POB calculate it?

P/S: I'm trying to compare between
(Femur of the Saints + Predator + Raise Spectre (Slave Driver))
and
(Pledge of Hand with Greater Spell Echo + Raise Spectre (Slave Driver))

Stop reply this post. openarl was hired by GGG and he is no time to update POB anymore probably

Google pob fork

or ask me in pm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info