Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I don't get a black screen, instead I get a complete system hardlock when closing the program, everything freezes, the mouse pointer disappears, no response from ctrl+alt+del. Only option is a hard reset.
Path of Building is finally getting the attention it deserves eh? :D

Would it be possible to do a "real" DPS estimate for Flurry? Assume that you build up to 6 stacks, release and start again?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Awesome tool! Thanks! :)

But one thing: can I somehow display more information from the skilltree like in the other offline pLanner? Like how many jewel slots, aura red% etc etc. I like the quick overview over everything. :)
The import seems to be broken for me.
I can enter my account name, I get a list of characters back but when I click either of the import buttons I get an error "Failed to retrieve character data, try again"

using the portable install if that matters
"
ComMcNeil wrote:
I can enter my account name, I get a list of characters back but when I click either of the import buttons I get an error "Failed to retrieve character data, try again"

Given your name, I'm guessing you haven't capitalised properly. As noted in the program, GGG's API bugs out in this manner when you don't capitalise properly.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Can you please add a Scorching Ray -24% fire res debuff to the Configuration / For Effective DPS?

Like "Has enemy a Scorching Ray burning debuff?" or "Is enemy burning from Scorching Ray?"?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scorching_Ray
"
viperesque wrote:
"
ComMcNeil wrote:

Given your name, I'm guessing you haven't capitalised properly. As noted in the program, GGG's API bugs out in this manner when you don't capitalise properly.

wow thank you, I must be stupid and/or blind
feel free to make fun of me...
After seeing the comment on checking capitalization of user names, I double checked mine, and sure enough, correcting the capitalization allowed import. The strange part is that the incorrect capitalization of the account name still returns the full list of characters, so it can seem like it is working when it isn't.

Anyhow, great program! I have been planning all my builds with it.

I did have a question about blade flurry and the average hit calculation. After importing my current character, it lists my average hit (1-stage) at ~6k, but my tooltip in game only shows ~2.7k. I realize the tooltip is often wrong, but any idea where the difference lies? I am looking to prioritize upgrades as I level this character. With the mediocre gear he has now, it certainly doesn't "feel" like he has 24k 1-stage dps (as listed on PoB), as my other characters with that level clear much faster, so the difference between the Path of Building average hit calc and the tooltip number would be useful to figure out.

Thanks for the super useful and fun program.
Last edited by sgoer on Dec 6, 2016, 4:40:10 AM
Does simply writing out the Vaal Implicit include it into the calculations?
Last edited by blvcksvn on Dec 6, 2016, 7:51:19 AM
2 problems i found:

1/
I checked the "Is the enemy burning?" in configuration and the "Ngamahu, Flame's advance" does not change the dps of "Righteous Fire" when it should ; It works on other skills i tested though.

2/
Sometimes, the enemy modifier lines associated with "Elemental Equilibrium" in the enemey resistance section does not show the right condition, the total value is correct though and the overall calculation too, but the condition is not, depending of the skill.

Here is for "Frost Nova", you can see that the condition is wrong: it says that the enemy was hit by cold dmg and have +25 resist, when the total is correctly -50

Here is for "Righteous Fire" with the exact same setup, the condition and total are both correct

Last edited by Ldle on Dec 6, 2016, 11:36:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info