Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

are the gems updated already?
"
K1ngKwan wrote:
there seems to be a UI bug when I download path of building to my laptop. the mouse must somewhere underneath the actual menu selections in order to click them, and the top bar where you can click save and select character ascendancy is completely missing.

Same for me, i have tried everything, nothing helps
"
slichnid wrote:
"
K1ngKwan wrote:
there seems to be a UI bug when I download path of building to my laptop. the mouse must somewhere underneath the actual menu selections in order to click them, and the top bar where you can click save and select character ascendancy is completely missing.

Same for me, i have tried everything, nothing helps

I Fixed it by updating laptop intel hd driver + turning on windowns 10 auto pogram scaling.
Is the Life leech rate working corretly? Did I missed anything? The 'Increased life leeched per second' points are not working with my spell (blade vortex converted to fire).
Thx
I wanna theorycraft a Cold Snap build for Incursion. Are the updated gems enabled or they use the old values and stuff? :)

P.S. Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this
Greetings from Greece
ign:Terramorphus, ArmyOfFlame, SfaxthsMeClaws
hey man how do do i edit the gems manually?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I'm a little confused, multiple body armors/boots all reduce my damage, when they really shouldn't be..
Spoiler
You are using wise oak and the resistances on your body armors are hurting your damage.
Latest gem changes aren't added yet? Currently on 1.4.90.
Yep, not added yet. I cant wait for him to do it, need to plan my build finally :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info