Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Can we please get an update to the spectre list, i hate that i cant calculate anything for Solar Guards?
Bug report: Chance to Bleed Support is incorrectly affecting Dominating Blow in PoB. Dominating Blow is a minion skill, thus it should not be supportable by Chance to Bleed.

In PoB, the mana cost, physical damage, and chance to bleed of DB all go up when linking it with CtB. In game, none of these values are increased (and the DB skill does not show the CtB support icon either, as it is not supportable by it.)
The More Attack Speed from Multistrike is not included in the attack speed calculation for Molten Strike's Magma Balls. In the Calcs page it says "MH More Att. Speed: 0%" when selecting the Magma Balls Skill Part. While the magma balls may not be a melee hit, they are triggered by the melee hit. Therefore, they should have the More Attack Speed affect them.
Femurs of the saints's 2 mods (minion aps, and damage) are not supported, so it displays the incorrect dps value (needs box to tick for how many skeletons/spectres you are using)
Wrong stat in passive node: "Deep Thoughts" gives 20 int instead of 20 dex
Last edited by maersovi on Mar 26, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
Is it a bug? When I equipped a stat-stick in POB, it shows an increase (unbuffed) in damage, but in game, it actually decreased. What's up with that? I Tried looking through the calculations, but couldn't figured it out.

Democ_RATS.
a way to add rare item with crafted on " grants level 20 aspect of ... "

thx
Can't find Arcane Surge on the Configuration page.. do I miss something or is it already in the calculation?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Bug report: the secondary effects of Wild Strike (fire explosion, cold projectile, lightning arc) do not take the repeating property of Multistrike into account when calculating DPS. The DPS of the melee hit is calculated properly, the secondary effects' DPS only accounts for the damage of a single hit per attack.

same for any other melee skills with a projectile part, like frostblades, moltenstrike etc.

the "more attack speed multiplier" for the projectile calculation is missing.
Flesh offering helmet enchant (21% attack speed) doesn't seem to be working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info