Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi, quick heads up in case its not noticed yet. The arcane surge from the Hierophant seems to not be applying, not the additional spell damage when you have arcane surge node that precedes it
whats a good way to test gear in this app? i often find myself unable to make a build because i dont have say, a "pool" of gear to pick from to equip for testing purposes. is there any suggestions i could do that would give me a selection of items to test with?
Last edited by adddemon on Mar 1, 2018, 5:18:12 PM
I could be wrong, but i'm making a hiero and i dont see a option to check about arcane surge in relation with the "arcane blessing" node.

Sorry if i'm wrong.
Hello, It's possible to change that ugly black color to something else? some kinda white theme?, the dark theme hurt my eyes.
Right now i try to find something in code to change, any idea where?
hey when spectral shield throw come out on pob thanks i need testing my dps !!!
so when will you be adding spectral shield throw into PoB?
Just thought I'd leave this quote of a section of the patch notes here, I spent like an hour trying to figure out why my zombie numbers were so different than the POB numbers. Then I realized that accuracy was still a factor in POB. Great program, I really do appreciate all the work you've done, especially as I play a lot of summoners.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League
  • The Slam skill used by Raised Zombies can no longer be evaded.
Vix Lunaris in pob says +2 to socketed fire gems, while in reality it says +2 to socketed gems.
If you have a Scion with a spell totem and pick hierophant ascendancy, you get arcane surge from the totem hit. PoB doesn't calculate this and even if you use the arcane surge gem, PoB ignores the 20% damge from the ascendancy.
Last edited by ranzbert on Mar 2, 2018, 9:49:56 AM
Can we have a totem count for the mana/life regen on hiero ascendancy? Or is there one and i missed it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info