Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I think Intuitive Leap doesn't work in the tool atm. Can you check that out ?
"
"
The only other thing I've noticed personally is Elemental Equilibrium isn't calculated at all, as I'm making an explosive arrow build but I may be doing something wrong. (sorry if this has been mentioned before)
Elemental Equilibrium isn't supported yet, but you can simulate it by setting the enemy resistances in the Configuration tab.

Just noticed the recent update!

I wanted to say as it probably hasn't been said enough in this thread, fantastic job man.
Last edited by flip1 on Nov 29, 2016, 11:34:25 AM
Just realized that there is no option for Point Blank and Far Shot (for instance Chin Sol damage is calculated without any bonus)

Or maybe it's somewhere but i cant find it :)
Hey, i am a software developer myself and i like to calculate my builds before playing them. You've done a fantastic job. You made an amazing tool with really fast updates. Love it! :)

This program is way superior than the offline PoESkillTreePlanner. Keep up the good work!
Fantastic program with so much depth. Also to let you know that Projectile Weakness doesn't seem to affect DPS calculations.
Could we get a button on the items page "import items from other build". That would let us choose between other builds on the computer and import the items that build has added.

Also a break down of tree stats. Couldn't find a detailed break down of total stats from the passive tree in the style of emmets skill tree. While I think emmets list approach is from time hard to read and could use color coding, checking just how much increased fire damage/stun duration you have is nice.
This is a fantastic tool! Thank you!
"
surVfate wrote:
Hey man, it PoB supporting import character weapon swap items yet? Btw, if you have the time, please consider adding The Tempestuous Steel "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 30% Elemental Resistances", thanks a ton for your contribution to the community.

At present the import process ignores the items in the second weapon set. I could allow them to be imported without too much trouble, but most characters have junk weapons in the second swap which you'd just end up deleting. You can always import them manually by copying them from in-game if needed.

I've added support for the Tempestuous Steel modifier in a recent update.

"
thowthoww wrote:
Well me neither, I guess you fixed it in 1.2.15. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I don't think I changed any item handling code in the last few updates, so if there was a bug there it's mostly likely still present. I guess it's just hard to trigger.
"
I was mostly thinking about resistances(+elemental type) and life (just as poe.trade). The same colors would be nice as well (orange rather red for fire, yellow-greenish for light, ...). I think it would help to find information faster.
In item tooltips, or in other parts of the UI (e.g the Calcs tab)?
"
Yes. I often find myself pressing "Back" and opening the build again because I don't remember what changed I made since last save.
Ok, I'll look into it.
"
Thank you for the quick fixes!
I also realized that my previous post was very direct, sorry about that. My feedback and "features" were more like suggestions. In any case, thank you for taking them into consideration!
That's fine; I take all feedback seriously!

"
kevodanh wrote:
I think Intuitive Leap doesn't work in the tool atm. Can you check that out ?
That jewel isn't supported yet. It'll be a MASSIVE pain to implement, so you're not likely to see support for it for a while.

"
Melpheos wrote:
Just realized that there is no option for Point Blank and Far Shot (for instance Chin Sol damage is calculated without any bonus)
There's no options for those yet. I'd need to add a "distance to enemy" option to support them, and I'm a little hesitant to add one for a few reasons:
  • The game provides no way of measuring distances, so you can't really enter an exact number
  • Because of that, and because it won't even remain constant during combat, it transforms what is normally a solid estimate of your DPS into a wild guess

Chin Sol specifically is binary though, so I can easily add a "Close Range" condition. I'll put that in the next update.

"
ShiningMeow wrote:
Also to let you know that Projectile Weakness doesn't seem to affect DPS calculations.
Looks like I broke that at some point. It's fixed in the next update.

"
Jakkol78 wrote:
Could we get a button on the items page "import items from other build". That would let us choose between other builds on the computer and import the items that build has added.
I'm likely to add the ability to import items from other builds at some point. Of course you can do it manually via copy and paste, but it is tedious, so I'd like to add a more direct method.
"
Also a break down of tree stats. Couldn't find a detailed break down of total stats from the passive tree in the style of emmets skill tree. While I think emmets list approach is from time hard to read and could use color coding, checking just how much increased fire damage/stun duration you have is nice.
While you can see totals of individual stats in the breakdowns in the Calcs tab, there's no central list of stats from the passive tree at the moment. It's something I'm considering adding, but no concrete plans yet.
Best. Fucking. Build. Planner. Ever.

This thing is amazing to say the least.

I love you, really.

Where do I throw my money at?

EDIT: just one thing, but i might be wrong, mastermind of discord does not work?
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
Last edited by kendoka on Nov 30, 2016, 5:15:03 AM
"
kendoka wrote:
Best. Fucking. Build. Planner. Ever.

This thing is amazing to say the least.

I love you, really.

Where do I throw my money at?

EDIT: just one thing, but i might be wrong, mastermind of discord does not work?

I added support for Mastermind of Discord in 1.2.17, but the program doesn't try to guess which skill types you're using, so you need to set the options in the Configuration tab, in the Combat section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info