Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:

Hmm. I did a search on this ages ago which suggested that wasn't the case, but there's more recent posts from Vipermagi that support it. I'm tempted to defer to him as he's usually correct, but I'll double check first. If that is the case, I'd have to wonder why the tooltip doesn't show the area damage.

The eye test says it is applying...testing by swapping a level 20 fireball for a level 20 magma orb with the same setup, making sure Ele Overload is active, igniting Voll and counting the seconds before he dies. Fireball ignite kills between 1 and 2s faster than Magma Orb, and I know Conc Effect is applying to Magma Orb. my 6L is Spell - FC - Conc Eff - GMP - Fire Pen - Empower

Either way, the tool is awesome. Setup a paypal or something to accept donations. Tool saves me a ton of time testing new build ideas.
"
Whomp wrote:
The eye test says it is applying...testing by swapping a level 20 fireball for a level 20 magma orb with the same setup, making sure Ele Overload is active, igniting Voll and counting the seconds before he dies. Fireball ignite kills between 1 and 2s faster than Magma Orb, and I know Conc Effect is applying to Magma Orb. my 6L is Spell - FC - Conc Eff - GMP - Fire Pen - Empower

Either way, the tool is awesome. Setup a paypal or something to accept donations. Tool saves me a ton of time testing new build ideas.

Yep I confirmed it myself. I'll change the skill part names to clarify.

I'll see if I can get a PayPal donation thingamybob set up.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Destrifer wrote:
Thanks. Damage not change when i select "outmatch and outlast" node and frenzy active.

Hadn't had the chance to add support for the "more Physical Damage" modifier on that node. It's in the next update.

Thanks. Also what with the Punishment gem? Is unsupport?
"
Destrifer wrote:
Also what with the Punishment gem? Is unsupport?

Correct. It's tricky to implement because of the mechanics (it's a curse that applies a buff to the player). I haven't bothered to add support for it since I didn't think anyone actually used it. I can try to find a way to implement it though, if you're planning on using it.
Its not so important, thanks.
You planned add rare jewels to program?
"
Destrifer wrote:
Its not so important, thanks.
You planned add rare jewels to program?

Yes, it is planned. The trouble is, given how many useful mods that can found on jewels, the current rare crafting system would be too unwieldy; so I'd need to rework it a little.
Does multistrike affect EQ aftershock DPS? Since it doesn't change the aftershock duration I guess it doesn't increase aftershock dps

https://imgur.com/a/KsFDT

My build: http://pastebin.com/sS69RsDg
Having a problem with importing characters that contain non-english letters, like ö for example. It just shows them as "?". Haven't been able to import them with POESESSID either.

"Överstehinz" being the problem right now.
Last edited by CookieBurgers on Nov 15, 2016, 6:38:23 PM
"
Frenzir wrote:
Does multistrike affect EQ aftershock DPS? Since it doesn't change the aftershock duration I guess it doesn't increase aftershock dps

https://imgur.com/a/KsFDT

My build: http://pastebin.com/sS69RsDg

The DPS shown for the aftershock is only accurate if you're getting an aftershock for every attack, which is unlikely with multistrike. Generally you should only look at the average damage (the program really aught to switch to average damage mode when showing aftershock damage; I'll change that).

"
CookieBurgers wrote:
Having a problem with importing characters that contain non-english letters, like ö for example. It just shows them as "?". Haven't been able to import them with POESESSID either.

"Överstehinz" being the problem right now.

I can't manage to reproduce this. I've tried imported characters with various non-ASCII letters and all of them worked (the letters don't show up in the character name displayed in the program, but the import still works). I couldn't find "Överstehinz" on your account though; so I couldn't test that exact name.
Last edited by Openarl on Nov 16, 2016, 3:00:56 AM
First off, fantastic job with this program. I love it to bits.

Next, a bug I found, and it's sort of strange so I'll just list the steps to reproduce it:
- In the skills tab, ensure there is at least one existing valid socket group (a single active skill of whatever should do)
- Create a new socket group, and socket the following gems in order: Blink Arrow, Minion Life, Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance, Summon Ice Golem
- Select the other (or any other) socket group
- Re-select the Summon Ice Golem socket group. The links should now have changed to: Blind, Minefield, Minefield, Summon Ice Golem

I discovered this one when mucking about with a related (?) bug, which is that when I import a character with that same socket group (Blink Arrow/Minion Life/Minion Resist/Ice Golem) the program will claim that Ice Golem isn't supported by the other 3 gems. Also, it's not recognizing that Blink Arrow is a second active skill in that chain. If you want to see that one yourself, it's Pheoisa (87 Deadeye) on this account.

One last "bug" is that the program doesn't seem to know that there are hard caps on dodge/spell dodge (I'm guessing block too, haven't tested) and will show dodge in excess of the 75% cap (according to the wiki) if you can stack enough of it (eg: Vaal Grace). Small feature, hopefully a simple addition.

I also have a small suggestion: When unallocating nodes it would be nice to know how many points you'll be getting back, similar to how you display "x points to node" on mouseover of an unclaimed node. This would be useful when planning major respecs.

That's it for now. Again, I love this little program you've made, it's awesome, thank you so much. And let me know if you need help reproducing any of this stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info