Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

You are the man! Just came to thank you for making this AMAZING tool. Do you accept donations?

Edit: emphasis on amazing, as a fellow developer I'm really impressed
Last edited by Frenzir on Nov 6, 2016, 1:50:27 PM
"
Frenzir wrote:
You are the man! Just came to thank you for making this AMAZING tool. Do you accept donations?

Edit: emphasis on amazing, as a fellow developer I'm really impressed

Thanks :). I don't currently have anything set up for donations, but I've considered it.
This seems pretty cool. Is there ever going to be a way to have a Blink Arrow dmg calc do you think?
I dont see damage with Static Strike gem.
"
dostov wrote:
This seems pretty cool. Is there ever going to be a way to have a Blink Arrow dmg calc do you think?

Damage calculations for minions are a bit tricky, mainly because there's no way of verifying the numbers. It'd certainly be nice to have those calculations available in the program, but it's not something I see happening any time soon.

"
Destrifer wrote:

Fixed in the most recent update.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Destrifer wrote:

Fixed in the most recent update.

Thanks. Damage not change when i select "outmatch and outlast" node and frenzy active.
Love this tool. Could you fix fireball so that Concentrated Effect factors into its final state DPS (and ignite DPS)?
"
Destrifer wrote:
Thanks. Damage not change when i select "outmatch and outlast" node and frenzy active.

Hadn't had the chance to add support for the "more Physical Damage" modifier on that node. It's in the next update.

"
Whomp wrote:
Love this tool. Could you fix fireball so that Concentrated Effect factors into its final state DPS (and ignite DPS)?

That's not technically a bug; a direct hit from Fireball is not classified as area damage (only the splash damage is). I will add a second skill part for the splash damage though; but you shouldn't rely on it for ignite calculations since you'll generally get direct hits against bosses.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Whomp wrote:

That's not technically a bug; a direct hit from Fireball is not classified as area damage (only the splash damage is). I will add a second skill part for the splash damage though; but you shouldn't rely on it for ignite calculations since you'll generally get direct hits against bosses.

Everything I can find says that the explosion occurs and the directly struck target takes the explosion damage unless the projectile pierces, chains, or forks. Is that incorrect?
"
Whomp wrote:
Everything I can find says that the explosion occurs and the directly struck target takes the explosion damage unless the projectile pierces, chains, or forks. Is that incorrect?

Hmm. I did a search on this ages ago which suggested that wasn't the case, but there's more recent posts from Vipermagi that support it. I'm tempted to defer to him as he's usually correct, but I'll double check first. If that is the case, I'd have to wonder why the tooltip doesn't show the area damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info