Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Daiena wrote:

I created a generic srs build in PoB with +2 6l and started messing around, the thing that buggs me was that when using L20Q0 gems except for accuracy, despite the fact that it supposedly gives 1% per quality, the dps bump only happened at 9% quality on accu gem, the next one was at 21%, in both cases it was relatively tiny, what gives?
Is the accuracy actually so bad that it scales absurdly well (at least visually) with raw +accuracy but the quality really cannot do nothing much because the base hit % is still so low, or is PoB just freaking out and reporting some false positive numbers when it comes to the interaction (if there even is any)?

edit: Right, this is broken AF, i call placebo on this, that or PoB is glitching out big time, certain added acc levels don't even register, quality doesn't account for anything which is odd for a tool that can apparently help you minmax your dps up to absurd levels of detail, so as i said - if it really was that much worth that it actually manages to beat point per point an empower gem, people would have been running it for as long as any other srs setup that generally is accepted among the ways to go.

i have the same things happening to me. any idea if this is a glitch or supposed to be like that?
knitted horrors, level 19 raise spectre gem.

for me there is no difference in dps between a lvl 17 and 18 additional accuracy gem. and for quality it only updates dps on 1, 7 and 15% for me.

There seems to be something going on with Essence of Hysteria's Fire Burst. Support gems put into the weapon aren't applying for me in 3.0 builds, but do in 2.6 ones. Another person talked about it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6hhd81/fire_burst_ignite_on_path_of_building/
same name in-game
Wish under effective dps there was a check box for "is the enemy chilled" so I could test hypothermia with stuff :) :)
"
WaterWii wrote:
Wish under effective dps there was a check box for "is the enemy chilled" so I could test hypothermia with stuff :) :)

You just need to go to the place where shock ignite and other ailments are.. It's there for sure..
I can't seem to get a decay dps calculation for my minions. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not implemented yet?
"
ShortyHUN wrote:
Shouldn't have put them in there, to avoid misunderstanding. Adding more attack skills keeps boosting the DPS, if i add Cleave, Dominating Blow, Earthquake or whatever usable with my weapons, adding multiple adds up, and the bonus DPS is getting higher with each added skill.

Noticed when i added cleave, which shouldnt effect my dps, so i could compare by just switching the skill on the 2nd expanding menu. But leaving both ticked added dps
No, that's my mistake; I should have noticed that when I was testing it. It seems the increased damage taken is applying multiple times, which wouldn't normally be possible, but the fact that the modifier is tied to a support rather than an active skill is causing issues; I've had to significantly modify the debuff code to fix it, but it'll be in the next update.

"
Hulkcore wrote:
When adding supports to skills, Empower is getting defaulted to lvl 10 instead of 3.
Fixed in the next update.

"
danimano wrote:
A 0%, lvl20 Chance to Ignite support gem gives my Flameblast around 29% more avg. hit dmg. It does this even when Elemental Focus linked. v1.4.29
In 3.0 the Chance to Ignite support has gained a new "% more Fire Damage" stat, which is 29% at level 20.

"
Ferox28 wrote:
Looks like dual strike applies on hit effects with both weapons (like poison). It should only apply them once per attack.
That's a limitation of the dual wielding simulation code; it can't handle the combined hit of Dual Strike, so it models it as two separate hits. It won't affect the hit DPS or poison DPS calculations though; but bleed is affected. Unfortunately it would require quite a lot of work to fix this, so it's not a high priority.

"
kompaniet wrote:
i have the same things happening to me. any idea if this is a glitch or supposed to be like that?
knitted horrors, level 19 raise spectre gem.

for me there is no difference in dps between a lvl 17 and 18 additional accuracy gem. and for quality it only updates dps on 1, 7 and 15% for me.
This occurs because the hit chance is rounded to the nearest integer, so it's possible that gaining a small amount of accuracy won't increase the chance. But the hit chance shown is only an estimate anyway, as the actual chance to hit depends on the target's evasion rating, which varies considerably; so trying to optimise your accuracy value is rather pointless, and in fact part of the reason the program rounds the hit chance at all is to discourage the user from attempting to do that.

"
iao wrote:
There seems to be something going on with Essence of Hysteria's Fire Burst. Support gems put into the weapon aren't applying for me in 3.0 builds, but do in 2.6 ones. Another person talked about it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6hhd81/fire_burst_ignite_on_path_of_building/
That's fixed in the next update. It's a display issue that makes a socket group appear to be socketed in an item when it actually isn't; you can get around it by changing the slot to something else, then back to the weapon.

"
WaterWii wrote:
Such an option already exists, although it should be noted that like most options it won't appear unless it can have an effect, which in this case involves having Hypothermia enabled in your main skill.

"
Arbi wrote:
I can't seem to get a decay dps calculation for my minions. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not implemented yet?
It is implemented, but at the moment the result is only shown in the Calcs tab; since it wasn't previously possible for minions to inflict Decay, I didn't bother adding it to the minion section of the sidebar, but I'll fix that in the next update.
TY for super fast reply and awesome support as usual Openarl!
Hey, thanks for the great tool again.

Was testing the new support gems and noticed:

- Unbound Ailments doesn't seem to have proper effect on ignite dps, it should scale up ignite dps via status ailment effectiveness (I assume?)
- Immolate doesn't have any effect on ignite dps even when enemy burning/ignited are enabled in config

"
Zed_ wrote:
Hey, thanks for the great tool again.

Was testing the new support gems and noticed:

- Unbound Ailments doesn't seem to have proper effect on ignite dps, it should scale up ignite dps via status ailment effectiveness (I assume?)
Unbound Ailments should function correctly for damaging Ailments in the next update; I'm still figuring out the best way to handle the shock interaction, since you could be applying a shock with Unbound Ailments using something other than the main skill.
"
- Immolate doesn't have any effect on ignite dps even when enemy burning/ignited are enabled in config
This is fixed in the next update; until Mark's comment earlier today I wasn't aware that it was able to apply.
Ok, one more thing, taking %increased Physical Damage (generic physical damage) seems to modify Base Damage in poison calculations, and subsequently, increases poison DPS (which is chaos and should be unaffected).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info