Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
mafiamighty wrote:
I guess it shouldn't be too complicated for CoC, there is average hit, you have aps and crit chance. its just basic math :) Anyhow thanks for great program!
The main problem is that the APS and crit chance have to come from one skill, and the average damage from another; the program doesn't yet allow this to happen.

"
APEC wrote:
What is "SSL connect error" while importing character?
What I need to enter/do?
That seems to happen from time to time; I'm not sure what the cause is. Retrying usually works.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
APEC wrote:
What is "SSL connect error" while importing character?
What I need to enter/do?
That seems to happen from time to time; I'm not sure what the cause is. Retrying usually works.

Trying from 1.3.25 version, with public characters on, and nothing...
Last edited by APEC on Apr 16, 2017, 8:32:23 AM
"
APEC wrote:
What OS are you using?
"
Openarl wrote:
"
APEC wrote:
What OS are you using?

Win7 with Kaspersky IS
And when I click check for updates it write "Update check failed: couldn't download version manifest"
"
APEC wrote:
"
Openarl wrote:
"
APEC wrote:
What OS are you using?

Win7 with Kaspersky IS
And when I click check for updates it write "Update check failed: couldn't download version manifest"
Hmm. Something on your system is preventing the program from establishing SSL connections; all the program's networking is handled by libcurl, so I can't really give any insight into any possible cause.
Hey, I often play with an aurabot friend. I've been trying to figure out DPS estimates for when I'm playing with them, and I was wondering if there was any way to plug in the PoB profile of a specific aurabot to then calculate the potential DPS of my character when aurabuffed. Also, if there isn't already a feature like this, would you consider making one in the future?
Equipping a Midnight's Bargain doesn't correctly reserve 30% life.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Hi, I was able to use the program till yesterday fine and now it just crashes. I have tried both the zip and installer and same error. Could you please help

"
cape413 wrote:
Hey, I often play with an aurabot friend. I've been trying to figure out DPS estimates for when I'm playing with them, and I was wondering if there was any way to plug in the PoB profile of a specific aurabot to then calculate the potential DPS of my character when aurabuffed. Also, if there isn't already a feature like this, would you consider making one in the future?
There's no such feature at the moment, but it is something I hope to add one day.

"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
I haven't added support for that modifier yet. It's rather tricky to handle, unfortunately.

"
Lapsi wrote:
Hi, I was able to use the program till yesterday fine and now it just crashes. I have tried both the zip and installer and same error. Could you please help
I've had reports of similar crashes being caused by recent versions of GeForce Experience; if you're using that program, try disabling it. Also, what OS are you using?
"
Openarl wrote:
"
cape413 wrote:
There's no such feature at the moment, but it is something I hope to add one day.

"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
I haven't added support for that modifier yet. It's rather tricky to handle, unfortunately.

"
Lapsi wrote:
I've had reports of similar crashes being caused by recent versions of GeForce Experience; if you're using that program, try disabling it. Also, what OS are you using?

Yes uninstalling gforce-x did the job. Btw it was on win 10-64bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info