Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Edit: Nvm I am stupid.
Last edited by BlackPersian on Apr 14, 2017, 5:21:26 PM
Quick question: Is there a way to limit the items that appear in the list of uniques I can add to my character?

I like to import characters I'm leveling to see if there are any upgrades and I don't have the items memorized to know what I can't use until 68 or 70 and what I can use now.
livejamie
For explosive arrow, the skill hit damage says 163k average damage. Is that per arrow or 5stack arrow?
I might be the stupidestest person alive, but why cant i use å ä ö, and why cant i seem to paste the POESESSID into the program??
Please help a n00b, i would really like to use this!!
"
Skräcken wrote:
I might be the stupidestest person alive, but why cant i use å ä ö, and why cant i seem to paste the POESESSID into the program??

you don't need your poesessid

Just put your account name into the character import input box and click the start button. A list of all your characters will show up (maybe only if you have your profile set to public. It's in account settings)
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
Smuschväg123 wrote:
Please make ä,ö and å available so I can import my account to path of building

"
blöpblöp wrote:
I would love to give your program a try, but can't import my characters because it doesn't support the letter ö.
When I try the POESESSID way, it tells me "Failed to retrieve character list." although I'm logged in and all.

Would love to see all possible letters for accounts included (or maybe an easy to understand explanation what I could have done wrong with the POESESSID thing by someone).

"
Bellé wrote:
Its the same with me. I use the letter é

"
Skräcken wrote:

To import from accounts with non-ASCII characters in the name, the account name must be URL encoded; you can use this site to do it. Your account names will become:
Smuschv%C3%A4g123
bl%C3%B6pbl%C3%B6p
Bell%C3%A9
Skr%C3%A4cken

"
acheronde wrote:
Is there another mirror to download from? Download speed from the github link seems to be slow.
Unfortunately no; there's been quite a few downloads recently which might explain the slowdown.

"
mafiamighty wrote:
I cant seem to make CoC calculations work. Any ideas?
I don't have proper support for CoC yet, but fortunately some of the changes made in 1.4.0 will make it easier for me to handle it.

"
pizzamachine wrote:
This thing is great but please add in support for putting builds into folders like the offline planner and being able to see all your builds without having to go back.
It's on the TODO list.

"
ElPotatoes wrote:
Is something wrong with the Earthquake damage calculations? It always says my aftershock is less than my base hit.
I can't manage to reproduce this. Can you give me the build?

"
livejamie wrote:
Quick question: Is there a way to limit the items that appear in the list of uniques I can add to my character?

I like to import characters I'm leveling to see if there are any upgrades and I don't have the items memorized to know what I can't use until 68 or 70 and what I can use now.
Not yet; the program doesn't handle level requirements at the moment.

"
YouSoSimpoh wrote:
For explosive arrow, the skill hit damage says 163k average damage. Is that per arrow or 5stack arrow?
Per arrow.
I guess it shouldn't be too complicated for CoC, there is average hit, you have aps and crit chance. its just basic math :) Anyhow thanks for great program!
Damn!!! Thanks a heap man :))
"
Openarl wrote:

To import from accounts with non-ASCII characters in the name, the account name must be URL encoded; you can use this site to do it. Your account names will become:
Smuschv%C3%A4g123
bl%C3%B6pbl%C3%B6p
Bell%C3%A9
Skr%C3%A4cken

Thank you! :)
What is "SSL connect error" while importing character?
What I need to enter/do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info