Writing rap is EZ

"
TheWretch wrote:
Do you even see the irony?

You say you don't like mainstream..and yet every genre you mentioned listening to is the most mainstream you can get.Whatever dude, enjoy your screamo and dont be so judgy about what others like.

My last post to this thread.

I admit I haven't checked the charts lately but my assumption is that they're mostly filled with R & B, rap, dance (or whatever you call Britney Spears and others) with some stadium rock and pop thrown into the mix (and country if we're talking about USA, other nations have their own things). I find it quite hard to believe that the charts are dominated by black, death or doom metal, indie pop, darkwave ambient, etc. Also I never said anything about screamo (which, as far as I know, really isn't my cup of tea).

"
TheWretch wrote:
I prefer drugs hoes and cash to emo feelings, being bullied and "the world just doesn't understand me"

Metal != emo (just so that you know) but even emo trumps drugs, hoes and money as a lyrics subject.

P.S. I see the irony. Me considering rap crap made you so mad that the only reply you could muster was "returning the favor" and calling the music I listen (or you assumed that I listen) crap. And still you're trying to hold some moral superiority for me being judgy.
Na not even, you like what you like. Truth be told i like some Metal. Throwing an entire genre under the bus cause the only thing you listen to is "tv, radio and the charts" as well as having extremely dated and narrow horizons are on you. No skin off my back.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Even if I wouldn't mind all that gansta swag shit, I'd still miss monter beats from current mainstream rap.

"
TheWretch wrote:
E: did you just say run dmc was good rap? Oh boy.. ya that tune they had with aerosmith was so kickass!!!!/s

You go so far as to belittle Run DMC just to disagree with him?^^

"
eviL_Bison wrote:
5/7
Well done.

Now try a Metal song. :D

I'll do some emo/screamo

UUUHHHHRRRRRGGGHHHHHHR
RRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HHHUUUOOORRRRRRRRRR
BLOOOOODDDDDD ON MY HANNNDDDDSSSSSSS
AAAAAAHHHRRRRRRHHHGGGOOOORRRRR
UUUUUUURRRRHHHHHRAAAAAAAHH
YOU, NEVER, LOVED, MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHRHRHHR
AAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRAAGGHH
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHRRRR
YOU LIED TO, MEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOHRRHRGRURROH
RRRUUUUUUUHHHHHHHROOOOOAAAAAAAHH
OOOHHHRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOHAAAAAAR
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Even if I wouldn't mind all that gansta swag shit, I'd still miss monter beats from current mainstream rap.

"
TheWretch wrote:
E: did you just say run dmc was good rap? Oh boy.. ya that tune they had with aerosmith was so kickass!!!!/s

You go so far as to belittle Run DMC just to disagree with him?^^

Yes :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 2, 2016, 4:11:27 AM
Intertwine your intellect. Paths never cross or intercept. You busy on the Internet.

Here's your way to get prominence, noticed and dominance. Hide behind your hating ass comments.

I'm online. You won't see me for days.
You completely amaze in this media age.
Anyone can update your Wikipedia page.

I fall back. I'm living man. No Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
I'm in the real world. It's the livest place.
You in a little bubble. I call it cyberspace.

S.B.S
SUCKAZ BEHIND SCREENS!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLs8kqs9Gf4
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
TheWretch wrote:
Yes :)

:D
"
Jaille wrote:
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
5/7
Well done.

Now try a Metal song. :D

I'll do some emo/screamo

UUUHHHHRRRRRGGGHHHHHHR
RRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HHHUUUOOORRRRRRRRRR
BLOOOOODDDDDD ON MY HANNNDDDDSSSSSSS
AAAAAAHHHRRRRRRHHHGGGOOOORRRRR
UUUUUUURRRRHHHHHRAAAAAAAHH
YOU, NEVER, LOVED, MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHRHRHHR
AAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRAAGGHH
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHRRRR
YOU LIED TO, MEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOHRRHRGRURROH
RRRUUUUUUUHHHHHHHROOOOOAAAAAAAHH
OOOHHHRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOHAAAAAAR

++. Spot on.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info