[FERRUM] Iron Heights - Small, friendly guild looking to add new players!

New player taking first build through essence league - mature - need mature company, not good with kids :) play nightly 7est to 10est. From UK. Looking for help from experienced players. Would like teamspeak / discord chat. In clan with friends currently but they stopped playing, don't want to leave it till I know I have somewhere to go so would like to join chat with new group for a night or two first.
Captain's log - October 20, 2016:

It's been about a couple months since the start of rebuilding, and it's been a fun experiment so far. I've never ran an online guild before, so this has been a learning experience. I started with the idea that we would have no rules besides common sense stuff, which I suspected would not be sustainable but decided to try it anyway.

Anyways, I'm adding a couple common sense rules into formal writing for the guild going forward, with regards to playtime. I'm removing anyone that hits the "Last online: 1 month ago" mark. People can always just ask to rejoin, but I need to make space for people that want to play, especially considering that I do not have the funds to afford so many guild member slots.

With that said, we're still looking to add new members!

I've also gotten a lot of feedback from people that have had to come and go through the guild in the last couple months, and want to clarify a few things about us.

First, some people have left because they described us as "too casual". I wouldn't necessarily say that about us, but I also don't want to seem like I am falsely advertising. It's definitely fair to say that things like climbing ladder and wealth accumulation are certainty not the end goals for myself, or most of the other members of the guild.

Second, I wanted this to be a hybrid HC/SC guild but it hasn't exactly worked out. Might be related to the whole "casual" thing but the vast majority of us are temp SC players, and though that's not exactly the direction I was planning for, that's where we are and I'm ok with that. Again, I don't want to seem like I am falsely advertising.

Message me if you have any other questions about us or if you think you would be a good fit. I've had plenty of people leave after joining, and there's no pressure or hard feelings if it doesn't work out. At the end of the day, this is a guild with a friendly atmosphere above all else.

Looking forward to hearing from interested players!
Somewhat of an experienced player taking her first Witch build through Standard - VERY mature, though I don't mind playing with a few kids as long as they know what they're doing OR that're willing to learn.

I play at VERY random times, sometimes 2AM PDT, sometimes 1PM PDT. I always shoot for ~4h PER day of active gameplay.

I'm also looking to map with others, namely because not only am I a summoner, I am also an aurabot :3

My IGN is Lilly_Summons. Hope to hear back from you soon~

Thanks in advance!
IGN: hellik_SC SC STD 2x92 lvl if it is enough
IGN: MarkTheMarksman
I'm looking to join too. Toss me a message. IGN: JesusChicken

How do guilds work with leagues? Does it matter? I'm currently playing essence.

Cheers,
Meswell
Last edited by Meswell1 on Oct 26, 2016, 12:05:53 AM
I'm interested in joining up. I'm a fairly new player in the Essence SC league. I mostly play for a couple hours on weekends not so much during the week. IGN is Kanthetic.
Last edited by Kandemic on Oct 26, 2016, 5:47:50 PM
I'm interested.

I've been casually on and off since 2013, but I'm starting to put more hours in now and getting more into the game.

I'm in Western Canada, playing Essence SC, usually a bit every day.
looks fun can i have a invite im a pretty active player
ign:ahwhatwasthat
Hey dude! If you are still looking for active members I am certainly looking for a friendly social guild.
I am currently in the process of getting BACK into the game... I have been a long time player... since Open beta actually, but I have only played ultra casual since Atziri came out.

I used to always play Hardcore but for Essence and probably the December league I will be playing softcore to get the full experience of the game and sort out a build for the big 3.0 patch where I might return to hardcore! :)

you can message me at WaffleCharge I will be on this char for the next few weeks for sure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info