azns in ufc are lacking

"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Never said meat all day is healthy way of living, Meat is just the right way for growing natural muscle mass without supplement.

Why is that? What is it your getting from meat you cant get from something else?

Creatine.

Apart from that and B12 most plant based protein have low quality prot compared to the prot from meat. YOu body will do less with the prot from plant than from meat source. You will need twice the amount of plant protein to get the same effect than meat one.

Hamp prot is the best right now for what if give I guess, SOja is a big nono because of oestrogens, Even the adventist (some weirdo protestant, pure vegans who live the longest in the US and the world ) made study about it and discovered it temporary lower your testosterone and give you harder time to be fertile. You don t want low testo when trying to get muscles.

Your body makes creatine on its own without animal products. Its true that it has been shown that if you take increased amounts of creatine through supplements you can greatly improve your athletic performance but theres no evidence that shows that vegans and vegetarians dont get enough creatine to adequately build muscle.

While meat may contain all the essential proteins that people need to grow lean muscle mass and live healthy, eating a well rounded plant based diet that has fruits vegetables nuts legumes ect can provide you with the the same essential proteins that are found in meat.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/food-and-health/lecture/cowKs/animal-plant-based-proteins

People eating a meat based diet really dont have anything over people eating a plant based diet.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:35:28 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

The rest of you don't really believe this nutrition stuff do you? Weight classes already compensate for differences in body size between different cultures, the unit strength per unit body mass really won't differ that much between highly trained athletes from different cultures, genetic inability to digest whey proteins aside (lol).

there is difference in muscular structures depending of ethnicity and type of training.
Asians tend to have lean muscle mass compared to africans/europeans, it is genetic.
Genetic comes from habits and habitats and eating more red meat change the genetic structures over time.

There is serious japanese studies correlating western type food to the breast growth in japanese women.

More they eat red meat/fat content more the japanese see their breast growing next generations, same with upper body mass and muscles in upper arms.

Diet is linked to genetic a lot and your genetic change over generation fron diet. Milk allergy from asians is a perfect exemple, Europeans had it until they domesticated cows and drink a lot of milk.

Nowdays 20-30% europeans have lactose sensibility compared to 70-90% in asian countries.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 1, 2016, 5:11:53 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:36:19 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Quote Head_Less
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

The rest of you don't really believe this nutrition stuff do you? Weight classes already compensate for differences in body size between different cultures, the unit strength per unit body mass really won't differ that much between highly trained athletes from different cultures, genetic inability to digest whey proteins aside (lol).

there is difference in muscular structures depending of ethnicity and type of training.
Asians tend to have lean muscle mass compared to africans/europeans, it is genetic.
Genetic comes from habits and habitats and eating more red meat change the genetic structures over time.

There is serious japanese studies correlating western type food to the breast growth in japanese women.

More they eat red meat/fat content more the japanese see their breast growing next generations, same with upper body mass and muscles in upper arms.

Diet is linked to genetic a lot and your genetic change over generation fron diet. Milk allergy from asians is a perfect exemple, Europeans had it until they domesticated cows and drink a lot of milk.

Nowdays 20-30% europeans have lactose sensibility compared to 70-90% in asian countries.

Did you learn biology from a Nova documentary, by any chance?

Fuck this, let's focus on what's truly important:

"
Head_Less wrote:

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:36:52 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
^western meat contains high level of female sex steroids like estradiol that probably contribute to accelerated puberty (and hence larger breasts) in females:

http://www.eje-online.org/content/140/6/477.short

Of course those hormones would not promote muscle growth in men, quite the opposite actually.

In conclusion, based on our current knowledge possible adverse effects on human health by consumption of meat from hormone-treated animals cannot be excluded.
kind of half assed study with unclear result.

I am not defending the quality of industrial meat tho, in particular the US ones known to even be banned in europe (well thanks to the eternal englos we got our share of crazy cow too).

Thank I hunt my own meat XD.

You are right meat is not healthy but it is not really the subject here, intake of meat is higher in the western world and meat help much more muscle growth than anything else in nature, can t deny that unless you want to eat 2 kilos of hamp per day.

But if you attack the level of oestrogen in modern human blood you don t need to look at meat, there is plenty of it in tape water from contraceptive pills alone.

however the oestrogen would not help for the upper body development in female observed in this study I can t find anymore.

MAke you think, what type of hormones are in soja right? Bingo pseudo-oestrogen.

HEre the Pov of an asian guy on the subjec, he use interesting points so I will copy/past his text.

----------------------------------
Dave Cheng

We are definitely on average shorter and smaller, but I will address the question of whether it's more difficult for us to develop muscle mass.

Interesting question whoever asked it--I've puzzled over this one ever since I started lifting weights (in high school when I joined the football (American version) team for a year).

A friend in law school once told me "you're the most jacked Asian I've ever met" (back when I was in shape), and on wrestling/BJJ mats after practice, I've gotten "he's strong, for an Asian" and "well, he's not weak [implication being I look weak because of race/etc.]" and other underhanded compliments so there is definitely a perception in popular culture (and by Mr. Charles Bollmann below) that Asians are genetically weaker.

I concede that there MIGHT be a biological/genetic/breeding component involved. White people like to talk about how because black people were bred as slaves to be big and strong workers, that's why they're so much better at sports. Since of course a few hundred years of slavery is enough to have an impact on the physical traits of a race and since it has nothing to do with any disparities in terms of availability of educational and non-athletic opportunities and pursuits.... (/sarcasm)

But such a component would be very slight. It's more because of diet and culture:
•Diet: Asians eat a lot of rice and veggies and occasionally fish and poultry and fatty pork. Many of us are lactose intolerant. White people eat shitloads of red meat and eggs and drink lots of milk*.
•Aesthetics: In Asian culture, women generally prefer tall, lean guys, not guys who look like they're either roidheads or spend all their time in the gym. Asian women prefer swimmers' bodies to boxer/wrestler physiques.
•Child-rearing culture: related to above, this is particularly true of the Asians who study hard enough to get to the States, but sports aren't exactly idolized and encouraged in youth the same way as in the States, unless you're a state-sponsored athlete.

Speaking of which, have you seen or trained with any state-sponsored Asian athletes (or watched them in the Olympics)? Those guys and gals are about as muscular and as athletic as human beings get, and they win their fair share of weightlifting and gymnastics competitions.

I can also say that I've trained with some ridiculously strong Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Uzbekistanian, Korean) grapplers, and they are every bit as "muscular" as their North American counterparts**.

Individual effort matters more than genes or race. How you train and eat matters more than who your parents are. Being Asian is no excuse for sucking it up in whatever athletic endeavors you choose to pursue.

--

*E.g. protein. I've been told by trainers that while on a serious weight-lifting regimen, one should try to consume 1 gram of protein per day for every pound one weighs. I don't get anywhere close to this. Most Asians probably consume less than 1/4 of their number of lbs in grams of protein.

**I'd like to link to one of Makiko Itoh's answers where she posted a bunch of images of Japanese bodybuilders, but I'm too lazy to look for it and her account is no longer acti
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 1, 2016, 12:57:31 PM
"
Bars wrote:

Fuck this, let's focus on what's truly important:

"
Head_Less wrote:

Derailing this thread back to the important things in life.

I think we can all agree, this was one of the fundamental reasons to start with science.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:38:16 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:

You bow down to dead people pictures and can t contradict their teachings. This asian mentality make them unable to evolve and it is why BJJ got so efficient while the old japan JJ stayed with their bullshit ninja moves and crappy katas.

I agree. In modern times the west has proven more adept at evolving Martial Arts into something that's modern and effective. Its already been proven in numerous occasions, that you can cut all the bullshit traditions out of it and simply teach how to defeat your opponents. There is a difference between hobbyist martial artists and those who take their training very seriously. Martial arts that have been militarized are among the most effective ones. Like the ones that teach how to snap your opponents neck as efficiently as possible.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 1, 2016, 10:18:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info