azns in ufc are lacking

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:34:41 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
also diet is very important and they eat naturaly less meat.

So does Nate Diaz and that didnt dosnt stop him from being extremely fit and athletic. Also theres tons of vegan bodybuilders/strong men competing at the highest levels so I dont think not eating meat is holding anybody back.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
also diet is very important and they eat naturaly less meat.

So does Nate Diaz and that didnt dosnt stop him from being extremely fit and athletic. Also theres tons of vegan bodybuilders/strong men competing at the highest levels so I dont think not eating meat is holding anybody back.

c,mon we all know professional fighter can buy the best whey products, very expensive on asians market that can replace meat. Not to mention asians can t digerate well milk.

That s like those pro bodybuilders claiming to be vegans but eating day and night prot shake and testo injections.

YEa you can claim to be vegan, doesn t mean you can t be a cheater juiced to the tits.
A scientific study proved just taking HGH will grow your body muscle mass even if you don t train, so imagine those so called "vegan" BB

You know japansse call Korean agressive people because they eat more meat than them right. Meat protein/milk protein is soemthing most asians don t have since it is expensive.

Seafood/fish is not being vegan btw.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 31, 2016, 12:56:47 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
they eat naturaly less meat.

So does Nate Diaz

Didnt say Nate was 100% Vegan

"
Head_Less wrote:

c,mon we all know professional fighter can buy the best whey products, very expensive on asians market that can replace meat. Not to mention asians can t digerate well milk.

I guess youve never heard of Rice/Hemp/Soy/Pea protein? People can make plant based protien shakes no problem theres no magic ingredient in animal based products that makes people who take them better than those that dont.

"
Head_Less wrote:
That s like those pro bodybuilders claiming to be vegans but eating day and night prot shake and testo injections.

YEa you can claim to be vegan, doesn t mean you can t be a cheater juiced to the tits.
A scientific study proved just taking HGH will grow your body muscle mass even if you don t train, so imagine those so called "vegan" BB

So what? Yea some people cheat and some people lie? Are you trying to say that anyone who claims they are a vegan competing at the highest level in their sport is a liar? More and more studies come out all the time proving the supremacy of plant based diets over those centered around meat.

"
Head_Less wrote:
You know japansse call Korean agressive people because they eat more meat than them right.

Lol this racist comment is proof of what exactly?

"
Head_Less wrote:
Meat protein/milk protein is soemthing most asians don t have since it is expensive

Thai people eat a lot less meat as well but look at Muay Thai One of the most aggressive and effective striking martial arts.
"
Dethklok wrote:

Didnt say Nate was 100% Vegan

yea but you seem to have forgotten about supplements he is taking.

"
Dethklok wrote:

So what? Yea some people cheat and some people lie? Are you trying to say that anyone who claims they are a vegan competing at the highest level in their sport is a liar? More and more studies come out all the time proving the supremacy of plant based diets over those centered around meat.

Don t tell me you believe bodybuilders are all clean, in particular "vegans" ones. They are all juiced, and vegans even more.
Plant based diet don t help you getting b12 vitamines, but it is nice for health yea.
But high level sport is not healthy and none can do it being vegan without cheating 100% sure of that.

NAte/nick diaz are all known to smoke pot before and after fight and got multiple time suspended for it.
Pot while not really enhancing drug but still numb you enough to feel less pain.

"
Dethklok wrote:

Thai people eat a lot less meat as well but look at Muay Thai One of the most aggressive and effective striking martial arts.

find me a nak-muay heavyweight, in k1 they could not compete.

They do eat less meat but once the foreigners came on their lands they kind of got their asses whooped in middle weight/heavy weight classes.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 31, 2016, 1:32:47 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:

yea but you seem to have forgotten about supplements he is taking.

Nate has a problem with too much dairy so he wouldn't be able to handle whey protein if thats what your saying hes using. Aside from that if your eating a wide variety of foods on a plant based diet the only supplement you'll need is b12 which you dont have to get from animal sources.

"
Head_Less wrote:

Don t tell me you believe bodybuilders are all clean, in particular "vegans" ones. They are all juiced, and vegans even more.
Plant based diet don t help you getting b12 vitamines, but it is nice for health yea.
But high level sport is not healthy and none can do it being vegan without cheating 100% sure of that.

First off there are clean body building/strong man competitions so when I talk about vegan body builders im talking about ones who do it cleanly and compete against meat eating bodybuilders/weight lifters who are also not using PEDs. Its pretty easy to tell the difference between the competitions that are clean vs those that arnt.

You can choose to stick your head in the sand and ignore google but im sure if you put a little effort into researching the topic youd see your 100% wrong about Vegans needing to cheat to compete.

"
Head_Less wrote:

NAte/nick diaz are all known to smoke pot before and after fight and got multiple time suspended for it.
Pot while not really enhancing drug but still numb you enough to feel less pain.

This really has nothing to do with what we were talking about. They smoke pot and so do plenty of people. You can get a prescription for legal drugs that do the same thing but have far worse side effects and are highly addictive to treat your pain after a fight but Im glad they smoke pot theres no reason they soulndt be allowed too aside from some asinine rules.

"
Head_Less wrote:

"
Dethklok wrote:

find me a nak-muay heavyweight, in k1 they could not compete.

They do eat less meat but once the foreigners came on their lands they kind of got their asses whooped in middle weight/heavy weight classes.

You said eating more meat made you more aggressive. Thais not winning at heavyweight in K1 has nothing to do with their lack of aggressiveness from not eating enough meat that was my point. Im sure if you just Youtubed asshole vegan youll find some aggressive people who dont eat meat. Meat isnt magic you cant eat meat all day and be healthy your just spreading rumors from the 80s.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Don't generalize too much, Kyokushin Karate has always held knock-out style tournaments (full contact, win by rendering the opponent unconscious) to gauge the best practitioners. They would often hold 'open' tournaments where strikers from any background around the world could come to Japan and test themselves against the Kyokushin masters. The Kareteka usually won.

Wing Chun and Aikido are obviously bullshit though, sorry master Seagal.

I said 'styles which don't use real sparring', obviously Kyokushin and some other karate styles are not included. I don't like Kyokushin's no guard, no punches to the head approach but their kicking is solid and they have arguably the harshest body conditioning training in the world.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Dethklok wrote:

First off there are clean body building/strong man competitions so when I talk about vegan body builders im talking about ones who do it cleanly and compete against meat eating bodybuilders/weight lifters who are also not using PEDs. Its pretty easy to tell the difference between the competitions that are clean vs those that arnt.

You can choose to stick your head in the sand and ignore google but im sure if you put a little effort into researching the topic youd see your 100% wrong about Vegans needing to cheat to compete.

haha if you believe that you are very naif. None of the natural/vegan BB are clean from PED and if you knew a little about those competition testing policies you would see the few controls are a joke.

BTW what I say about BB is all BB are dirty, not only vegans ones.

"
Dethklok wrote:

Meat isnt magic you cant eat meat all day and be healthy your just spreading rumors from the 80s.

Never said meat all day is healthy way of living, Meat is just the right way for growing natural muscle mass without supplement.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 31, 2016, 3:15:51 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:

Never said meat all day is healthy way of living, Meat is just the right way for growing natural muscle mass without supplement.

Why is that? What is it your getting from meat you cant get from something else?
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Why is that? What is it your getting from meat you cant get from something else?

Creatine.

Apart from that and B12 most plant based protein have low quality prot compared to the prot from meat. YOu body will do less with the prot from plant than from meat source. You will need twice the amount of plant protein to get the same effect than meat one.

Hamp prot is the best right now for what if give I guess, SOja is a big nono because of oestrogens, Even the adventist (some weirdo protestant, pure vegans who live the longest in the US and the world ) made study about it and discovered it temporary lower your testosterone and give you harder time to be fertile. You don t want low testo when trying to get muscles.

Poe Pvp experience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info