Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

So many angry exiles... You can't expect your op builds to stay that way. Try something new instead of raging. Believe it or not, Coc isn't the only fun build mechanic. :) LOOKS GOOD GGG, AWESOME WORK.

the skill name after change should be like this

Great expansion!!
What time of the day does the expansion release? I've looked all over to try and find the actual time of the day... I'm prolly stupid and just missed it, but if you could let me know that would be great! :o)
"
ClickerPro wrote:
What time of the day does the expansion release? I've looked all over to try and find the actual time of the day... I'm prolly stupid and just missed it, but if you could let me know that would be great! :o)

There's a countdown in game, and at pathofexile.com.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
ClickerPro wrote:

There's a countdown in game, and at pathofexile.com.

Haha, yeah, I'm just stupid. 100% undeniable proof that I'm slipping into senility. :o(
Anyone know if Vaal Fireball is going to get buffed alongside with Fireball or stay the same?
IGN: QSTNMRK
CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Dokasha wrote:
So many angry exiles... You can't expect your op builds to stay that way. Try something new instead of raging. Believe it or not, Coc isn't the only fun build mechanic. :) LOOKS GOOD GGG, AWESOME WORK.

I agree that there are so many builds possible and so little time to try them. GGG is playing whack-a-mole with skills when another unbalanced item is released that can be used to make an uber build then GGG wields the nerf hammer and whacks that item or skill down. All who want to play in the PoE sandbox have to get used to seeing the nerf hammer from time to time and not complain or whine every time when it's used.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Maybe, but maybe i will try it again after soo long, it is nice to see new bosses, new maps but what is with one guest story line? It is annoying to play same shit three times to get into end game.
Why there is no new skills only again too imbalanced old?
That what u did with CoC it is shame, imo if you cant fix it just delete it, same as discharge etc
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 2, 2016, 2:34:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info