Waiting for patch notes? Here's a few:

Nice... Its 24:00 in the netherlands and i'm in the hospital and all i get to read are a few patch notes.. Sad face

Ggg please PM them to me :D (promise wont tell)

Good thing ill be on weekend leave from the hospital so that also means atlas launch and me playing poe for 2 days(diagnosed with PD so playing isnt easy but love the game so much ill keep trying)
ROCK ELEMENTAL PET BUFF

You made a mistake here Bex, nothing else in the patch notes can possibly top this so it's all downhill from here
Cool, won't have to rely solely on drops for the newer flask types. Sounds good.
Here are the real one:
Bosses that had a reduced effect of curses on them now have a multiplier rather than a reduction. (CONFIRMED)
Earthquake aftershock damage has been nerfed ( reduced by XX %)
Poison no longer double-dips
projectiles no longer colide with player created something (looks like Frostwall nerf)
Each additional projectile (arrow) deals 20%-35% reduced damage (global nerft to Reach ?)
Immortal Call no longer grants complete immunity to physical damage. Immunity reduced to 40% physical damage reduction.
Some uniques have been rebalanced (like Vis Mortis, Widowmaker, Frostbreath, Terminus Est)
Introduced new challenges with reward mtxes
Essence league
Map system has been improved, Atlas of Worlds has been introduced to the game.
Fixed client crash related to Infected Beast quest
something about improvements to particle effects, which double frame rates
Cast on Critical strike proc chance has been reduced, skills supported by this gem deal 20-30% reduced damage.
Zana gives first Atlas of Worlds
"Mercy Mission" was changed so that you can rescue Navali O-o
... work in progress
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
worst thing I saw, well after fear of the walking dead.
Com'onnnnnnnnn :D
Buff to melee confirmed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
tntkiller wrote:
Nice... Its 24:00 in the netherlands and i'm in the hospital and all i get to read are a few patch notes.. Sad face

Ggg please PM them to me :D (promise wont tell)

Good thing ill be on weekend leave from the hospital so that also means atlas launch and me playing poe for 2 days(diagnosed with PD so playing isnt easy but love the game so much ill keep trying)

Ahh damn man, sorry to hear about the PD. All the best for the weekend though :)
#NeverGoing90
"
Boem wrote:
Buff to melee confirmed.

Peace,

-Boem-

:D they talked about balancing, now we got what they promised, Eq will be a shit exactly like the others melee skils, hurrà
Rock elemental pet confirmed OP buff! Adjust your builds people!!!
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Buff to melee confirmed.

Peace,

-Boem-

:D they talked about balancing, now we got what they promised, Eq will be a shit exactly like the others melee skils, hurrà

We got a rolling pet golem and a basalt flask, we will be just fine mate.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info