Extremely important question

Does Templar get pants yet?

Or did anyone bother to add legging slots in general. This game has been out forever now and armour looks extremely hodge-podge. The least they could do is add more in-game full armour suits by now that aren't rip-off cash shop. And even those looks meh.

Its really not that hard. In act 3 there are entire armies of guys wearing full armour. Your character is somehow unable to loot the bodies for stuff to protect vital arteries in the legs and groin area. Leg armour models exist in the game yet for some reason are never implemented. I'm starting to think the Dev team just really likes having a subpar game.

Path of Exile team still letting everyone down after all this time.

Game used to have a lot of players, now just continually bleeds them every year:

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960

Make a new game already and this time include legging slots.
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 6:43:06 PM
No.
#NeverGoing90
The game always dies out a bit during the last month of a league, and then gets a big player spike during an expansion.
Nothing special going on.
Also forget about pants.
They have to intentionally make all the character graphics ugly AF to force you into buying Cosmetics. It's by design.
Yes.

The game still looks like crap after all this time. Wearing leg armour is extremely important and this is the only fantasy RPG game that doesn't really have any.

Players have been asking forever and they get passed off by Chris Wilson with some witty troll remark.

Meanwhile the game continues to lose players. The gameplay is also mediocre as by end-game you're just spamming 1 skill at the speed of light. Boring and no pants.

#Pants4Harambe
"
master2080 wrote:
The game always dies out a bit during the last month of a league, and then gets a big player spike during an expansion.
Also forget about pants.

You didn't read the entire steam chart. Peak of 37k players. We're down to under 10k. I guess you never learned how to read in school.

New patch will have slight jump in players for a game that is getting old now. Still nothing new being brought to the table in the game with no full body armour models for players (unless of course cash shop).

Bad game design continues. Hopefully the smarten up if they ever get around to making Path of Exile 2.

Though with this half assed crappy expansion I'm guessing they can't keep devs around long enough to make a sequel. GG
Last edited by nhemin on Aug 30, 2016, 4:11:24 PM
Pfft, okay thanks guy. Feel free to go play something else.

Obviously here just to shit talk.
#NeverGoing90
8/10
"
nhemin wrote:
"
master2080 wrote:
Also forget about pants.

You didn't read the entire steam chart. Peak of 37k players. We're down to under 10k. I guess you never learned how to read in school.

New patch will have slight jump in players for a game that is getting old now. Still nothing new being brought to the table in the game with no full body armour models for players (unless of course cash shop).

Bad game design continues. Hopefully the smarten up if they ever get around to making Path of Exile 2.

Though with this half assed crappy expansion I'm guessing they can't keep devs around long enough to make a sequel. GG

Do you bet your ass on it?If after the expansion steam concurrency jumps to at least 25k,would you chop your ass,put it on a platter and post it in here?Would really like that.You can sweep the blood for better community viewing
Bye bye desync!
Pants? We ain't got no pants! We don't need no pants! I don't have to wear any stinking pants!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info