[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

Is Avatar of Fire and Cold to Fire gem a good combo for this build? I'm using that on my whispering ice and was curious if that would work with this build as well.
"
paranoic00 wrote:
+ map clear
- bosses

why is freezing pulse so bad against bosses and how can I solve it? only have a 5l currently.

Which bosses you mean ? map bosses or some special bosses as Atziri, Izaro, Shaper etc ?
I'm myself just in mid tear maps 6-9 and i have no problem with map bosses.
"
yissus wrote:
A question for you guys...Inquisitor or Assassin is the best ascendancy for a freezing pulse build?

Inquisitor.

Assassin has a higher tooltip but unless you commit to Frostbite + Cold Pentration 24/7, Inquisitor is going to have higher "real" damage as it ignores resists. For a permafreezer its even worse, since you would have to give up Temp Chains (which extends elemental status duration) to run Frostbite.

"
StefanMedS wrote:
Still viable for 2.6?

Yes. I'm playing something similar atm since I wanted to try out First Snow. I can permafreeze the low tier map bosses w/o any of the damage bonuses from Inquisitor since I went consecrated ground for the massive ZO regen instead.
"
xdread wrote:
Thanks for all the advice! You should look into the Ring "Snakepit" i increased my DPS by 10k with a perfect roll! and Firstsnow gem as well!! Sitting at 110k DPS with charges at level 82 and 8k ES with buffs!

for me I'm sitting a but higher dps but still can't get that 250k dps league. Its might because i lack a 6l or something.
"
PeaceAndLove wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
A question for you guys...Inquisitor or Assassin is the best ascendancy for a freezing pulse build?

Inquisitor.

Assassin has a higher tooltip but unless you commit to Frostbite + Cold Pentration 24/7, Inquisitor is going to have higher "real" damage as it ignores resists. For a permafreezer its even worse, since you would have to give up Temp Chains (which extends elemental status duration) to run Frostbite.

"
StefanMedS wrote:
Still viable for 2.6?

Yes. I'm playing something similar atm since I wanted to try out First Snow. I can permafreeze the low tier map bosses w/o any of the damage bonuses from Inquisitor since I went consecrated ground for the massive ZO regen instead.

How much regen do you have with ZO when consecrated ground? I was trying it out with beast fur and it seems to work well. I had really low ES since Im still leveling though, so it was under 1k per second. Mind sharing your tree? Curious if you took any of the other regen nodes around the templar start.
Does this build gets raped on ele reflect mob?
I have a newbie question here...if this build is based on critical, whey does be useful the controlled destruction? It reduces the critical chance
Because even with it we can relatively easily be capped at 95% crit chance while getting MORE damages multipliers is way harder. And Controlled Destruction offers +44% more spell damage.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 18, 2017, 12:24:39 PM
For the helmet enchants....which one is the best? 40% increased Freezing Pulse Damage or the 12% increased cast speed?
Last edited by yissus on Mar 18, 2017, 2:20:59 PM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
PeaceAndLove wrote:
"
yissus wrote:

Inquisitor.

"
StefanMedS wrote:
Still viable for 2.6?

How much regen do you have with ZO when consecrated ground? I was trying it out with beast fur and it seems to work well. I had really low ES since Im still leveling though, so it was under 1k per second. Mind sharing your tree? Curious if you took any of the other regen nodes around the templar start.

I may just stay with pious path even though Ive switch to vaal pact. I get a little over 20k damage add to my tooltip when on consecrated ground and wearing gifts from above ring. Also keep elemental status immunity and a huge mana regen as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info