[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

Any particular reason for killing all bandits on Cruel and not picking 5% cast speed on a build that benefits from cast speed?

I don't see 111 or 112 skillpoints at 90 mattering.
Last edited by Entity on Dec 31, 2016, 2:44:46 AM
Hi guys I just started following this guide and I'm having a blast with it,

I'm a relatively new player so unsure on a few things, could someone just point me in what i should priotize getting next to push my character along.

I was wondering how you get close to 250k damage or is my gear just that bad as im only reaching 31k buffed right now :s

The character on my profile is the inquisitor on there.

Many thanks :)!
Thanks for the build and answering follow-up questions, even the ones that were answered in the original post. I just wanted to quickly post and state that I'm enjoying the build. I love seeing the bosses perma-frozen. Also, I've been doing Atziri runs recently and chuckled when I realized that with Blasphemy and WM (and my 11k+ ES), there's really no point in even dodging her storm call or flameblast. I just stand my ground and pound her. The only attack I have to dodge is the double flameblast. Looking forward to trying Uber Atziri. Thanks again.
Brantley can we see your gears too? As well as what's your current tooltip dps.
"
Jamy wrote:
Hi guys I just started following this guide and I'm having a blast with it,

I'm a relatively new player so unsure on a few things, could someone just point me in what i should priotize getting next to push my character along.

I was wondering how you get close to 250k damage or is my gear just that bad as im only reaching 31k buffed right now :s

The character on my profile is the inquisitor on there.

Many thanks :)!

I think you are doing fine, main dmg buff you'll get will be from leveled gems now.
Hey Guys,

following this guide since Breach started and i am rly loving FP with this build.

At the moment i am struggling with Guardians, its the first time im doing them and have to learn the mechanics for sure, but maybe someone has some good build related tips for them and for shaper.

My Profil is public so you can give me gearing tips aswell, which item to upgrade next?

I tried to play with "shadow and dusk" gloves yesterday. Its just amazing and you rly should give it a try. Are there any other items we can go for with higher budget?

Looking forward for you answer!

Kind regards
Bernhart
"
Bernhart wrote:
Hey Guys,

following this guide since Breach started and i am rly loving FP with this build.

At the moment i am struggling with Guardians, its the first time im doing them and have to learn the mechanics for sure, but maybe someone has some good build related tips for them and for shaper.

My Profil is public so you can give me gearing tips aswell, which item to upgrade next?

I tried to play with "shadow and dusk" gloves yesterday. Its just amazing and you rly should give it a try. Are there any other items we can go for with higher budget?

Looking forward for you answer!

Kind regards
Bernhart

Well i guess its probably real fun for the rampage effect, but is it actually helpfull, dmgwise? Because rampage damage effect could be hard to use on bosses, before it expires. Unholy might doesnt work fur this build at all, and i'd afraid of lower crit aswell, as because i'm testing various things too i already found out, that there is rather thin line when suddenly you dont crit every single time, and gameplay suffers...

Anyway, i tested many things i thought that might be helpfull (and dismissed most of them again - my profile is public aswell), the only one i'm not sure about yet is Victario's Acuity, so if you have high budget, you can try these... :-)

Last edited by evilmindcz on Jan 2, 2017, 8:23:18 AM
Hey Evilmindcz,

does Snakepit ring allows us to play without LMP in this FP build?
That would higher the overall dps alot.

In my opinion is the higher crit multi on shadow and dusk worth alot. I still crit all the time, but with higher dmg so i have better freeze. And you have a small amount of ES on it.

Kind regards
Bernhart
"
sob3k wrote:
If anyone wants to make breaches way way easier, just pick up a decent level Vaal Summon skeletons and pop it on each breach (probably 2-3times per), army of skeletons takes a ton of aggro and makes it really easy. Also really nice for bosses, distracts them while you get in position to freeze safely. Cheap and easy solution cost 1c and one gem slot.

Big THANK YOU for this advice. The only problem with dying frequently I had were breaches with mobs surrounding you. Your trick solved this issue, it's easy now.
Hi Guys,

now i can answer my last question myself:

I tried Snakepit Ring and switched out LMP for Empower Level 3. It was a huge loss in AoE and was unplayable for clearing maps, so i tried Snakepit Ring and LMP (=4 projectiles). Thats a really good setup if you have enough resis on other gear to keep maxxed out.

With this new setup i was able to kill the first 2 shaper guardians and i will try the other two if i get my hands on the tier 16 maps. I think i will try it next weekend.

Kind regards
Bernhart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info