[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
Akatashi wrote:
Trying to see the reason behind using Maligaro's gloves instead of the Mutewind boots, the dps seems like it would be higher with the mutewind, is it just for the more crit you get from maligaro's to keep things frozen?

Also a random suggestion, why not do GGR in dagger, and add fortify to the whirling blades? for the extra protection

I make that choice for two reasons: first, great crit multi for improved damage, that means better freeze capabilities. Second, nice DEX boost, you need a lot for leveled green gems.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Ancalanar wrote:
He's talking about the Doryani's belt, not the weapon. Personally, tho I'm definitely not good at the game, I decided to use the belt myself.

As for why we use Maligaro's gloves, yes, it's for the crit, and the crit multiplier. The main focus of the build is to freeze everything as much as possible, so crit chance and enough damage per hit to trigger the freeze is what is looked for.

I tried the belt, and its not worth it - especially the leech is just too small to actually help or even replace warlords mark. The same for that 30% cold damage, IMHO its better just use some good 120 ES belt, and use offensive ring instead.

Agree. That leech is way too low compared to 2% from WM. You could use a better belt than mine to get a great ES amount from it.
"
KouboMog wrote:
Hey

First : thanks for the build. Seem cool

I go for it with the new league, can we get a lvling passif tree? (well, more a step by step) ?

Thanks!

Sorry but the leveling section will not be improved during this league. I played this build on Essence and I changed a lot to achieve T15 perma-freeze and reliable survivability. So I didn't do a leveling process based on actual build (was hybrid based and not focused on freeze duration).
"
koros wrote:
what do you think of Shav's version? I don't have a 6L ES chest, only a 6L Shav's :(

Just Shavs will be a great improvement. Quote previous answer:

"
mas_mariano wrote:
I didn't go that way because I want to keep build as budget as possible. But of course LL is a great improvement if you can pay for it. I didn't spend the time thinking best options for LL so I just tell what first came to my mind:

- of course 6L Shavs
- Prism Guardian: Discipline & Clarity, not sure about third slot. HoI should stay on mana reserved. And try to fit Haste maybe.
- With a good mana pool and because we loose crit chance and ES from shield, maybe exchange Maligaro's with Voidbringer (I tried a lot to fit this gloves on build).

If you go LL, then I will really appreciate if you share your setup. Thanks!

"
mhgniteroi wrote:
Can anyone explain me how are we supposed to leach? I have Assassin's Mark + HoI + WM + CoH setup, Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver. I'm not leaching.

Also, a couple of questions: 1) What should I use on a 4L and 5L?; 2) Any tips regarding Lab and Izaro? I've done Normal Lab and I'm struggling a lot against Cruel Izaro.

Thanks a lot!

I did a quick check on your char, I guess you should be leeching now. About your FP setup, try to pick a Q20 gem as soon as possible for projectile speed and I suggest you try to exchange Controlled Destruction with Added Cold Damage or Increased Critical Damage support. Try to focus first on reach almost cap crit chance then move to more damage (crit gives you 100% freeze chance).
"
Is there an endgame skill tree somewhere I missed? Killing all the bandits seems less useful than increased casting speed and elemntal resistance or mana if the skill tree is only planned out to level 90.

I just linked the level 90 passive tree. That's usually the point where I stop leveling a char and most important in this case, with a level 90 char I was capable to perma-freeze all T15 bosses, so the objective of this build is achieved.

About bandits, my choice is not mandatory, at least for normal/cruel, so is up to you. Just remember that cast speed improve your DPS but not your freeze capabilities (freeze is based on damage from one hit, not DPS).
"
Reshovski wrote:
Anybody try "Pious Path" instead "Instruments of Virtue" and "Augury of Penitency" after Uber Izaro?

I'm curious is there potential?

When I remade this build, I tried a lot going the way of Pious Path based on full ES regeneration but I found it not good enough and survivability was not that great imo.

Then I moved again to Instruments of Virtue/Augury of Penitence and I was totally satisfied with the result. Vaal Pact + Warlord's Mark is just too great.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
I just found out GMP lvl 21 does exactly the same dmg as lvl 20, is there any reason why the 25% less dmg would be same as 26% less dmg? I know its not a big deal, but i still hoped in little bit DPS increase. Looks like there is like 1% dmg difference as long as i dont use Spell Echo - but if Spell Echo is included in 6L, the +1 level suddenly doesnt matter.
Any explanation why is that? :-)

No idea. Just take care that Instruments of Virtue is not messing you around, I guess not, because if you have the same damage then is not that.

I remember some bad DPS calculations because I casted golem and then don't wait enough for the IoV effect to disappear.

Edit: of course, I don't have a L21 GMP to give it a try...
Last edited by mas_mariano on Dec 23, 2016, 4:31:59 AM
Hi,

I'm currently in the Normal Lab. Everything seem easy (well, it's the normal mode..) but the Lab is not that easy (bosses are quit a bit dangerous)

I pick the time to make some improvement in the stuff (rez cap, more life/es, more dps) but dosen't seem enough.

Maybe it's because we don't have any source of sustain during the lvling process (no LL untill COH)

If anyone has an idear.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
I usually wait and do normal & cruel lab at the same time, after I finish cruel difficulty. Basically because just the first lab is not that helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info