I feel sad for everyone who buy stash tabs

"
Bluntexile wrote:
i don't get how one can have so many stash tabs tbh.
i have bought them twice so i suppose i have 4+6+6 and that's already more than i could ever need

It depends on if you collect uniques, separate vendor recipes in tabs, keep some leveling gear for new characters etc.

I have 30 tabs, here's how the stash is separated:

Spoiler
$ = currency
M = maps white and uniques
Am = atziri map fragments and full sets
C = divination cards
J = Jewels
Lg = high leveled gems
Qg = quality skill gems to level according to the character and eventually replace high leveled gems
Qg = quality support gems to level according to the character and eventually replace high leveled gems
Gr = gem recipe gems to vendor for gemcutter prisms
Cr = chaos recipe identified rare full gear sets item level 60-74 to vendor for chaos orbs (currently have 3 of them, only supposed to have 1 but remove only tab problems occurred)
Rr = regal recipe identified rare full gear sets item level 75+ to vendor for regal orbs
Up = unique prophecy uniques to vendor for "the mysterious gift" prophecy
U = uniques collection of all uniques in the game (currently have 6 tabs, will continue to need more as I find more)
& = leveling gear (currently 4 tabs, wish I had less but I have a hard time getting rid of some items)
5L = 5 linked items (don't know what to do with them, they would require chaos spamming to be made good but I'm too poor, I could sell them but I'm afraid that's a bad choice, I either use tabula rasa for a 6-link or a decent 4-link chest, no in-between)
T = talismans (back in talisman league it made sense since you needed to combine them like maps but now, I just don't know if I should vendor the white ones and put the rare ones with other amulets)
- = chaotic mess of items to organise (currently have 3 of them + 2 remove only ones, fuck)
= empty tab (only 1 left, helpful for sorting items)

Spoiler
I don't want to start a conversation about this, I just want to say, I really, really hate GGG for making tabs cost money, it really pains me whenever I waste real money to buy videogame bullshit, I know it's my fault but it still feels wrong, I would rather give them money for new content rather than this, I would have no problem with it in that case.
"
raics wrote:
It usually does end up a few days early, we knew for a long time it will end on 29th, you even had it on wiki.

yeah it's my fault, I know, I don't know where I got the idea that leagues end right when others begin...
Would also be lovely to just flat our delete remove only tabs. I have a bunch of tabs filled with only lower level maps that were once useful during Tempest and Warbands and so on but are now just an eyesore. The fastest way to be rid of them is by just ctrl clicking every map into your inventory and then ctrl clicking them into a vendor, but even that takes some time.
The worst part is, buying new Stash Tabs won't give you new Stash Tabs in Standard until ALL of your [non-Race] Remove-Only Tabs are emptied...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Takes a couple hours for me... and I'm probably on the low end. But I do it each league rather than saving them up until the job is too big.

Spent about 45 minutes last night on getting league tabs from prophecy in place - about 1/3 done. I left the tab numbers on each tab, to try to figure out how GGG arranges them, but it still looks random, and some of my older tabs seemed to have been shuffled as well.

I don't have a currency tab, and if the temp league/standard currency tabs don't self merge, I'm not sure that I want one anymore. It seems like it would be a major hassle to transfer the minor orbs from temp currency to inventory and then back to standard currency tab.

Or is it actually more convenient/quicker?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
It used to be reasonable task to sort my standard stash at the end of league, combining tabs, vendoring garbage, etc. It used to be.

Now I am at that "NOPE. FULL PANIC ATTACK INCOMING" point.
U MAD?
I never sort League Stash Tabs.. cause Standard is a place where characters go to die......
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
It really is a very ugly sight. Not to mention that stash tabs are supposed to be "pay for convenience" not "pay for inconvenience"...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info