The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

damn

the only nice mtx from prophecy (imo) is the portal...36 challenge grind again, ehh
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
This challenge list is awesome ! A bit harder than the previous one in fact if you watch at it twice ;)
I'm in !
Hf :)
Well haast wont be a problem cause i swear to god it is always haast main reason i hate beyond cause its always motherfucking haast o well at least this time its a challenge.
Rest seem very easy so i forsee no problems going 40/40
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Woot woot challenges go.
"
Mathil69 wrote:
call me stupid but why it says normal only? me and my friend are going to start a hardcore character for fun this is stupid for me

Than it shouldn't be too difficult for you, guys, to complete Normal.
And than Cruel.
And Merciless.

For fun.

Do not confuse the difficulty of the game to the game mode.

Hard Core's difficulty same with Soft Core.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Last edited by farmazongold on Aug 30, 2016, 11:34:40 AM
Nice portal effect and easy challenges, let's get it :)

Edit: on second look some challenges are little tough.
Last edited by Tereng on Aug 30, 2016, 2:03:48 PM
Will be the first time i run a new league from the start. Should be fun! :)
alright, let's see how many challenges i solve this time :)

the footsteps and back mtx could fit with the arctic armour set
OMG, that portal is so Sexy, Wings and footprints sux.... i really hate those wings, sry guys, they are pretty ugly... but anyway... OP PORTAL!
Good challenges but probably the most lackluster challenge rewards. The YouTube response speaks for itself.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info