beat you to the post. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
My wife is excited.
"
Romados wrote:
My wife is excited.

Then stop stimulating her while reading the forums. ;-)
Oehh i want this portal
HYPE!

But aren't challenges becoming way easier? For Prophecy when I read the challenges, I thought I could do about 20ish easily and the rest I wasn't sure. Ended up playing more than expected and getting to 36.

Now I read the list and there's like 30 that are very easy and 6-7 that require a bit more time. Seems you'll get the back attachment just by getting to Merc. Not sure if this is done so the stats look better for advertising compared to Prophecy's "2% of people got 40".
"
Namcap wrote:
HYPE!

But aren't challenges becoming way easier? For Prophecy when I read the challenges, I thought I could do about 20ish easily and the rest I wasn't sure. Ended up playing more than expected and getting to 36.

Now I read the list and there's like 30 that are very easy and 6-7 that require a bit more time. Seems you'll get the back attachment just by getting to Merc. Not sure if this is done so the stats look better for advertising compared to Prophecy's "2% of people got 40".

Some are easier, some are harder. I think GGG's intention was to allow more people to get 30-something, but still keep it as time consuming (or even more time consuming in new ways) to get 40.
What 4 challanges would you guys leave out, to get to 36?
If the drop rate of Encroaching Darkness divination card isn't nerfed than I see no problem doing 10/13 unique maps.
There were also other cards that could be switched in for unique maps (Mao Kun...) but don't remember them.
36 here I go...not doing endgame grind for sure. Most likely skipping on trade "challenges" like Guardians and Shaper services, they will be quite expensive I guess so only one left to skip as well. Maybe card sets or encounters 3, depends on luck I guess.
Totally going for 100% Atlas completion. Fuck them Gorge runs :D

"
Willemoesium wrote:
What 4 challanges would you guys leave out, to get to 36?

TL;DR:
Endgame Grinds
Encounters 3
2 out of Void Guards, Shaper, Divination Card sets - depends on price / drop luck
Last edited by Ayuminator on Aug 30, 2016, 9:33:23 AM
Standard and Hardcore leagues should really get different rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info