What do you guys think of the current melee weapon diversity

Hegey era and to a much lesser extent, disfavour are the only viable end game 2 handed weapons in the game.

Those katana's have like 60% multiplier which is almost as much as a perfect legacy amulet roll.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
2H Swords are decent for Viper Strike. Duelist Gladiator applying bleed. Then bloodlust on Viperstrike...
"
Nephalim wrote:
Hegey era and to a much lesser extent, disfavour are the only viable end game 2 handed weapons in the game.

Those katana's have like 60% multiplier which is almost as much as a perfect legacy amulet roll.

Please elaborate.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Please elaborate.

Can you show me powerful end game 2h builds not using those 2 and would not be stronger by using those 2?
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Please elaborate.

Can you show me powerful end game 2h builds not using those 2 and would not be stronger by using those 2?

I'm not sure what two items you are talking about. That is my question.

Hegey era???
Disfavor???

Are they swords? Thanks.
US Mountain Time Zone

No one is a staff and one is an axe. There no good unique 2 handed swords to build from.
"
Nephalim wrote:

No one is a staff and one is an axe. There no good unique 2 handed swords to build from.
I went looking for the ax, but couldn't find any 2H axes that fit your posted info. what's is the exact name please.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I went looking for the ax, but couldn't find any 2H axes that fit your posted info. what's is the exact name please.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hegemony%27s_Era
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hegemony%27s_Era
Thanks. What about the name of the ax?
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info