Are ilv75 white items worth selling?

Do people buy these? I remember reading that you can sell them, but I don't really see people selling them. I have a few ilv75 jewellery pieces that I started picking up, but now that I'm cleaning my stash I want to know if I should sell them or vendor them.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 2:39:42 PM
"
srt746 wrote:
Do people buy these? I remember reading that you can sell them, but I don't really see people selling them. I have a few ilv75 jewellery pieces that I started picking up, but now that I'm cleaning my stash I want to know if I should sell them or vendor them.

If people will, it will usually be in bulk because those people have tons of currency to begin with and don't know how else to spend it.

Now if you have an ilvl 100 white item of a high base, then someone might pay very good money for that individual item.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:

If people will, it will usually be in bulk because those people have tons of currency to begin with and don't know how else to spend it.

Now if you have an ilvl 100 white item of a high base, then someone might pay very good money for that individual item.
Good to know, that's one less thing to clutter my stash with.
"
srt746 wrote:

The usual breakpoints are 83 (some weapons only - 83 is arguably better for weapon crafting than 84+) and 84 (pretty much everything else). People will only buy good bases though.

There are some exceptions for chancing uniques. Agate amulets used to be somewhat popular for that. Having the best possible item level is just a benefit not a requirement for that.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I thought item level did not matter for chancing uniques.
"
kompaniet wrote:
I thought item level did not matter for chancing uniques.

You also get a lot of rares from chancing. Item level is critical for that. So if the base is good (like Agate Amulet) then the item level matters.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Yeah, it's really nice when I get the occasional 300+ES sorcerer’s boots from chancing them at high ilvls. The most I've ever made by selling a rare I chanced while aiming for skyforth was 8ex!
Don't forget that in the new expansion they are adding a higher possible item level for items.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Yeah, it's really nice when I get the occasional 300+ES sorcerer’s boots from chancing them at high ilvls. The most I've ever made by selling a rare I chanced while aiming for skyforth was 8ex!

"
You also get a lot of rares from chancing. Item level is critical for that. So if the base is good (like Agate Amulet) then the item level matters.

Didn't think about this. I will keep this in mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info