I already miss prophecy

What I miss about Prophecy: have separate stash tabs. OMG trying to consolidate the crap I've collected with my already populated standard tabs is a lesson in organization skills.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
ladish wrote:
I know they put a lot of effort into voicing the prophecies but MY GOD. That voice grated on me so hard. Especially on the prophecies you insta-complete so get to hear the same annoying dialogue twice in quick succession.

I like to have something going in the background while I'm gaming, like I'll pick someone from Channel Awesome and just let the playlist go while I play. So imagine the audio clusterfuck that ensues when you've got Nostalgia Critic, the Lasting Impressions prophecy, and the lore item you clicked to complete Lasting Impressions, all going at the same time.
This is a buff™
Have no fear, it's added to the base game.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
rushjo wrote:
im happy the league is finally over coz im missing playing poe. i really disliked prophecy, so much that i stopped playing and didnt even buy the supporter pack.
thinking about getting prophecies into core game still makes me throw up. sad story.
Why not just farm the coins to sell if you don't want to do them? You don't have to go out of your way since they just drop by playing the game.

I'm glad to see that it's going right in the game on the next patch.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Antaiseito wrote:
I'm not a particular fan of prophecy either, but you know you can just completely ignore it, right?
Or am i missing something?

"
viciousnugget wrote:
Why not just farm the coins to sell if you don't want to do them? You don't have to go out of your way since they just drop by playing the game.

I'm glad to see that it's going right in the game on the next patch.

the problem with adding prophecies to core is that they might be objectives/challenges in future leagues. so to get 36 or 40 challenges done you will have to make prophecy chains. thats what im afraid of and what makes me throw up. i really hope they wont include them into future challenges/leagues.

and races are another part of poe where i really dont wanna see prophecies, that would be a desaster.
"
rushjo wrote:
the problem with adding prophecies to core is that they might be objectives/challenges in future leagues. so to get 36 or 40 challenges done you will have to make prophecy chains. thats what im afraid of and what makes me throw up. i really hope they wont include them into future challenges/leagues.

and races are another part of poe where i really dont wanna see prophecies, that would be a desaster.

Welp, better get the bucket ready, chief, because completing Council chains is a challenge for the next league.

Personally I'm thrilled, because that means Council uniques are going to be permanent, so I'll have another chance to get them. Even if Reach is nerfed, I still think it will be worthwhile.
This is a buff™
"
viciousnugget wrote:
While I know some of you didn't particularly care for prophecies it is something I enjoyed immensely. It was a nice way to give me something to focus on other than running maps constantly. I often cycled between running maps and farming coins then running prophecies when maps bored me.

I know they are planning on rolling it into the core game but I am not sure when. I hope it comes back when the new league starts in a few days.

Pretty sure it will be in the core game by 2.4
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Not gonna miss it a bit,so much backtracking,i completely stopped doing prophecies 1 month in. I really hope it will be improved in AoW,or ill just ignore it whatsoever.
"
Welp, better get the bucket ready, chief, because completing Council chains is a challenge for the next league.

yeah ive seen it, luckily its only one challenge with one chain as the silver coin drop challenge will get done from alone. i was more expecting 4 prophecy challenges or something like that.. but well, will get tough to reach 36 without doing the chain, ill need a big bucket. just hope it wont totally put me off poe like the proph league already did.
Prophecy will be implemented to core game. So it will continue in regular game. standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info