...Halp stash tabs EVERYWHERE temp..can't breathe.

Just imagine, I started playing in anarchy league.........
So apparently I hate myself more than I thought.

Just finished going through tabs in standard and cleaning prior league mess. Took about 4 hours to clean the major stuff. I still have like 30 tabs of remove only uniques but I'm not touching those, only whenever I need one of them will I take 1 out at a time.

Found a couple surprises that I had forgotten about. Like I have a dozen IIQ gems. And double legacy BoR. Also have over 2 tabs of Agate amulet that I never chanced. Is that still a thing to chance Voll's? Guess I have more cleaning to do...
What I want is a console command to dump the stash tab list to a txt file
then go in the txt file and see a list of tabs with description/numbering
adjust the numbering or ordering in the text file
then another console command to upload my edited stash list

Seriously more than ~1 day coding? Seriously GGG?
Just finished moving my Currency,Chaos/Regal Recipe,Gems,Flasks,Gems,Jewels,Cards.

Out of the notable things I got with the merge is a Facebreakers,Astramentis,5L Voll's Protector,Devoto's Devotion,20% Determination,4 Exalted Orbs, 3000 Portal Scrolls. All in all a good haul.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Stash currency and everything that is expensive, vendor/give-away the rest. :V As a reward, you can have some random Vaaling/Exalting/Linking/whatever later on! Worked so far for me.

Also - Aprils Fools Meme. Dafuke, son? XD
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
What I do is.

1.) Clean & compact tabs already in temp league
2.) Note tabs with league version number

Spoiler

It makes a tad easier to organize things later in Standart.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I started to clean mine but then I just started dragging the remove only ones as far to the right as I could, I am taking a break from doing that now. Only like 15 more tabs left to drag.

Dragging them will take your sanity... Move the tab right until its next to the right arrow. Left click and hold on the tab and then simply hold down right arrow. Enjoy 10x speed of dragging!
also had the prophecy league cleaning scheduled for today and got surprised by the "league is ending in 5 minutes".

nobody except ggg uses the "some day 12 am/pm" notation because only small parts of the world can decrypt it's meaning.

also, not looking forward to sort the hell that is standard stash. is there a reason the temp league ended to early, ggg?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I spent my whole gaming time today doing Stash tab clean up ... put some items into sale and enjoyed the break from trying to organise it all when trading came along.

After 4 hours, managed to wrassle it into some semi-logical order (and realising how much useless uniques I managed to hoard away!)

Cousin logged on, asked me what I was doing ... and he had the same reaction to OP ... but seeing the fine example I set, took a deep breath in and started the overhaul.

Imagine if PoE had a channel like "PoE Hoarders Edition" and marry up OCD PoE gamers who can come in and organise Stashes for those gamers who CBA or have no clue about managing their stash!
To be honest I don't fuck with standard anymore so 100% sure like my entire currency from my leagues are all scattered and shit including my mirrors.

huh one day I will

One day. [ No fuck that ]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info