End of the League is like a Christmas

Or like a New Year :p This feeling...

Anyone else feels happy for whatever reason? I am certainly happy for some reason. :P
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 29, 2016, 6:12:03 PM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 7:35:51 PM
Wait to see the start of Essence league it will be the same feeling if it's not even better :)
Hf :)
Not really for me.... Half my Prophecy tabs are GONE... They are not showing up in standard. Im missing ALL my fated items i sorted into 2 tabs.. Im missing 6 of 7 Uniques tabs i had im missing quite a few tabs.. Hoping maybe i just need to give it more time to show up. Maybe i logged in too early.. It was not letting me not even log on to my Prophecy character when i tried so maybe that's all it is.. I sure hope so. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
FUCK sorting.

LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
How do I make the imported stash tabs NOT show up at the start of the list?

Do we seriously need to waste half an hour trudging through our tabs after every merge? What about people with like 100 stash tabs?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I wish there was a way to easily merge my currency tabs without manually moving 800+ stacks of currency from one tab to another.
"
Demonoz wrote:
Not really for me.... Half my Prophecy tabs are GONE... They are not showing up in standard. Im missing ALL my fated items i sorted into 2 tabs.. Im missing 6 of 7 Uniques tabs i had im missing quite a few tabs.. Hoping maybe i just need to give it more time to show up. Maybe i logged in too early.. It was not letting me not even log on to my Prophecy character when i tried so maybe that's all it is.. I sure hope so. \m/

Awwwww' sad to read that hope you will get to it :(
Wait a bit more eventualy and then PM support if issue is still here.

Hf :)
"
FUCK sorting.

LOL

You were supposed to do that before the league ended. This is what you get for spending all your time farming for RoTC bows. ^_^

This is kind of like Christmas...all these goodies...glad I remembered to sort in all down to a few tabs this weekend. :P
"
databeaver wrote:
I wish there was a way to easily merge my currency tabs without manually moving 800+ stacks of currency from one tab to another.
And some people claim currency tabs are p2w :)
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

Awwwww' sad to read that hope you will get to it :(
Wait a bit more eventualy and then PM support if issue is still here.

Oh thank god... i guess i did login too early. they are all there now. Boy i was a bit worried there for a minute. LOL Hell the main tabs i was most worried about was the 2 prophecy tabs.. Those have all my fated uniques which was the whole point of me playing this league to collect as many of those as possible. \m/

God my standard stash is a god awful mess.. gonna take me atleast a week.. And i think im back close to 300+ tabs again... Atleast i sorted all my Prophecy tabs so those remove only tabs are already organized just have to clear out some tabs to move them over.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 29, 2016, 7:04:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info