The Void - what will it give? [creator post inside]

It would be neat if they somehow made it work like a Joker or something, adding to another set. Of course, I have no idea how GGG's card system would handle something like that.
This is a buff™
1 random item, can be ANYTHING.

GL with your RNG guys.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
"
masuo112 wrote:
1 random item, can be ANYTHING.

GL with your RNG guys.

yaaay scroll fragments for everyone!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I think it will be a random item somehow attached to the void/beyond. You might get a random map already rolled with beyond or a voidheart ring or the calling divination card or a beyond league exclusive item.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Voids random stash tab :P
Says Reach and says Void.

All I need to know :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
What I would like and think it could be amazingly RNG and fun (assuming the card is not ridiculously rare)

You're getting an item from the Void. What is the Void? It's where characters that died go to. So you get a random piece of equipped gear/item from the last character that died in that league.

Could be a life flask, could be a 6L Shavs with 20/20 gems in it.
Well since the card is 1/1 be prepared for it to suck big time or to never be seen because it would be rare either way don't get your hopes up xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
BLACK SCREEN.
Your mind enters the void which inevitably leads to

Insanity
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Aug 29, 2016, 2:05:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info