Two new uniques: The Brass Dome & Kitava's Thirst

copy-paste from reddit:

... when you use a SKILL that costs at least 100 Mana
Soul Taker + Fevered Mind + Zerphi's Last Breath
And you don't even need Scold's Bridle to hurt yourself to proc CWDT setups
Now we only need a way to get Zerphi's flask in challenge leagues...

i realy love the head, its like a Mjölner for EVERY spell, not only lightning <3

and the armor is realy nice for juggernauts
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
herflik wrote:
The helm will be superb OP on certain builds, its basicaly +4 links to your main skill in other piece of gear with works like a CoC. It need to be diminished down to 10% chance, because 100 mana isnt hard to reach on many builds.

Not like + 4 links cause the spells wont have same support gems

But would be nice for auto curse casts, and some slow huge dps spells, or even minions.

Thinking of a Summon raging skulls build on a tricsker Weave the Arcane passive to sustain mana. And fevered mind jewels enough to make it 100+ mana. And can put summon skells on helmet. =)
Last edited by HoockBr on Aug 28, 2016, 6:10:18 PM
"
guggelhupf wrote:
copy-paste from reddit:

... when you use a SKILL that costs at least 100 Mana
Soul Taker + Fevered Mind + Zerphi's Last Breath
And you don't even need Scold's Bridle to hurt yourself to proc CWDT setups
Now we only need a way to get Zerphi's flask in challenge leagues...

i realy love the head, its like a Mjölner for EVERY spell, not only lightning <3

and the armor is realy nice for juggernauts

Yea.. But scolds was actually 100% chance to proc. This one is still 30%. Incinerate looks like a good pair with something to increase cost and something to magically sustain that. Soul taker is just simply too slow to make it worth it with 30% chance to proc.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I bet these 2 are final boss Shapper drops. Too strong to not be.
Soul taker is to slow?

What.

Last time i played a heavy striker with it i got like 8.2 aps on soul taker. If that's slow i'm not seeing it.
This thing will be broken if it proqs of stuff like soul-taker and bloodmagic support/keystone.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Soul taker is to slow?

What.

Last time i played a heavy striker with it i got like 8.2 aps on soul taker. If that's slow i'm not seeing it.
This thing will be broken if it proqs of stuff like soul-taker and bloodmagic support/keystone.

Peace,

-Boem-

soul taker is dogshit

WOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Theorycrafting cast-on-cast builds, here are two versions that I think would make the best use of it without relying on soul taker or blood magic:

version_1_incinerate_romira's

kitava's thirst incinerate mana drain version, no blood magic(too dangerous) instead fire pen, would need THREE fevered mind jewels. romira, praxis, aylardex/atziri's foible, clarity, rallying cry, survival secrets, mana flasks.

incinerate-gmp-fire pen-faster casting(in boots), firestorm-arc-vortex-immortal call (in kitava helmet), warlords-coh-ice nova-cwdt(in gloves), cwdt-firestorm-blind-stone golem(chest), rallying cry-clarity-duration, cwdt-blind-firestorm
helm:kitava. body:rare. gloves:voidbringer. boots:rare. belt:rare. hands: 2x apep. rings: romira, praxis. amulet:atziri's foible/aylardex. jewels: 3x fevered mind, 1x survival secrets. oak, alira, oak

alylardex version:

version_2_no_incinerate_or_romira's

kitava's thirst hierophant casting self-cast curses and totems to proc, but has no charges, no IC. dual apeps, dual praxis, atziri's foible, clarity, rallying cry, 5x mana grand spectrum, mana flasks.

firestorm-arc-vortex-ball lightning/cd(in kitava helmet), flame totem-ele focus/faster casting-fire pen-cd(in boots), cwdt-firestorm-blind-stone golem(in gloves), warlords-faster casting-ele weakness, rallying cry-clarity-duration
helm:kitava. body:rare. gloves:rare. boots:rare. belt:rare. hands: 2x apep. rings: 2x praxis. amulet:atziri's foible. jewels: 5x grand spectrum. oak, alira, oak

E: hm, maybe rejuv totem with the helm enchant that gives a portion as mana regen would be good...
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Aug 28, 2016, 6:39:16 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
Mjölner - The Helmet ... in theaters 2. September

lul.

Pretty much, who wants that slow attack speed and 400str/300int req nowadays, gotta power creep it up up up.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : god i really hope it only works with mana used and not ES/EB or blood magic.

We will see... i guess they tested some things with it before releasing. What i don't understand is the "downside". -15% cast speed. Does that mean i just have to get a non-spell skill cost over 100 mana to actually have absolute no downside?
It's kinda interessting, but we will see if it's actually opieop or viable at all.
"
HoockBr wrote:
"
herflik wrote:
The helm will be superb OP on certain builds, its basicaly +4 links to your main skill in other piece of gear with works like a CoC. It need to be diminished down to 10% chance, because 100 mana isnt hard to reach on many builds.

Not like + 4 links cause the spells wont have same support gems

But would be nice for auto curse casts, and some slow huge dps spells, or even minions.

Thinking of a Summon raging skulls build on a tricsker Weave the Arcane passive to sustain mana. And fevered mind jewels enough to make it 100+ mana. And can put summon skells on helmet. =)

Derp stick needs to be unerfed badly.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Theorycrafting cast-on-cast builds, here are two versions that I think would make the best use of it without relying on soul taker or blood magic:

version_1_incinerate_romira's

kitava's thirst incinerate mana drain version, no blood magic(too dangerous) instead fire pen, would need THREE fevered mind jewels. romira, praxis, aylardex/atziri's foible, clarity, rallying cry, survival secrets, mana flasks.

incinerate-gmp-fire pen-faster casting(in boots), firestorm-arc-vortex-immortal call (in kitava helmet), warlords-coh-ice nova-cwdt(in gloves), cwdt-firestorm-blind-stone golem(chest), rallying cry-clarity-duration, cwdt-blind-firestorm
helm:kitava. body:rare. gloves:voidbringer. boots:rare. belt:rare. hands: 2x apep. rings: romira, praxis. amulet:atziri's foible/aylardex. jewels: 3x fevered mind, 1x survival secrets. oak, alira, oak

alylardex version:

version_2_no_incinerate_or_romira's

kitava's thirst hierophant casting self-cast curses and totems to proc, but has no charges, no IC. dual apeps, dual praxis, atziri's foible, clarity, rallying cry, 5x mana grand spectrum, mana flasks.

firestorm-arc-vortex-ball lightning/cd(in kitava helmet), flame totem-ele focus/faster casting-fire pen-cd(in boots), cwdt-firestorm-blind-stone golem(in gloves), warlords-faster casting-ele weakness, rallying cry-clarity-duration
helm:kitava. body:rare. gloves:rare. boots:rare. belt:rare. hands: 2x apep. rings: 2x praxis. amulet:atziri's foible. jewels: 5x grand spectrum. oak, alira, oak

E: hm, maybe rejuv totem with the helm enchant that gives a portion as mana regen would be good...

I see you want to use soul taker and cast incinerate? that axe only make MELEE attacks not spend mana.

If u want to cast incinerate and make it work u should try going tricskter weave the arcane and mana leech gems or warlord mark.
Last edited by HoockBr on Aug 28, 2016, 6:44:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info