Two new uniques: The Brass Dome & Kitava's Thirst

How does kitava work if say you shoot a single volley of split arrow. Does it only proc on a single target hit by a single arrow at most?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It activates based on activating skills, not hitting enemies. You can not hit anything and still trigger the hat.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It activates based on activating skills, not hitting enemies. You can not hit anything and still trigger the hat.

Which makes a quillrain build funny :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Vipermagi wrote:

So how would it know what to target if you had bladefall in the hat? Does the bladefall just fall on your character model?
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

So how would it know what to target if you had bladefall in the hat? Does the bladefall just fall on your character model?

It will bladefall on your character yeah. For projectiles it fires in a random direction I think.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

It will bladefall on your character yeah. For projectiles it fires in a random direction I think.

Oh.......that makes this item much less powerful than i thought.
"
Mannoth wrote:

Why would you think this? Maybe if no monsters are nearby yes. Otherwise i reckon it would use an aiming function similar to totems. And bypass this if your actively targeting an area.

Or it could simply fire the spell from the helmet on your mouse cursor indifferent if mobs are on location or not.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

Why would you think this? Maybe if no monsters are nearby yes. Otherwise i reckon it would use an aiming function similar to totems. And bypass this if your actively targeting an area.

Or it could simply fire the spell from the helmet on your mouse cursor indifferent if mobs are on location or not.

Peace,

-Boem-

It should work like coc barrage but the wording is on skill use rather than on crit. But on crit does not exactly specific a target either.

OK im confused.
^the difference is that this works on "action" which precedes "effect/hit"

Which makes it a lot more controllable balance wise before going out of hand due to interactions.

For targeting i assume it will hit what your hitting or mousing at. And in the case of no enemy's it could very well just cast it on yourself.(but that wouldn't really mater anyway)

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
^the difference is that this works on "action" which precedes "effect/hit"

Which makes it a lot more controllable balance wise before going out of hand due to interactions.

For targeting i assume it will hit what your hitting or mousing at. And in the case of no enemy's it could very well just cast it on yourself.(but that wouldn't really mater anyway)

Peace,

-Boem-

In my opinion it will function the same way a CWDT + Scold Build would.
Doubt it will have any smart targeting.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info