Flicker Strike 6l help

Hey guys. Converting my Reave assassin to flicker. Need help deciding on 6l. The character in question is Sha_Nagba_Imuru, lvl 89 Assassin.

The basic 5l is Flicker + MPD + Splash + Multistrike + Crit Damage. What should i use for the 6th link?
Want to keep it mainly phys based, or i'd just use added fire.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 2:05:23 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:
Hey guys. Converting my Reave assassin to flicker. Need help deciding on 6l. The character in question is Sha_Nagba_Imuru, lvl 89 Assassin.

The basic 5l is Flicker + MPD + Splash + Multistrike + Crit Damage. What should i use for the 6th link?

Fortify
you currently have brightbeak instead of bino's, I guess it's lab setup? Probably same reason why fortify on whirl blades is missing..

blue socket there, AoE is not bad but Id prefer Increased crit chance for its base crit addition

get phase acrobatics

you could consider using blood dance boots for better frenzy charge management and decent life regen (you will be in standard in couple of days so you can buy legacy ones with higher regen), or darcrays boots in case youd use vaal pact (and then benefit from higher dodge + Quartz flask)

you have + power charge passive. How do you generate power charges? Can't see anything there

how do you solve stun avoidance? It is important not to be interrupted while flickering, as it results in being stunlocked (on no phys reduction character). My flicker solved most of the issues with this enchant + ranger Heart of Oak passive

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
you currently have brightbeak instead of bino's, I guess it's lab setup? Probably same reason why fortify on whirl blades is missing..

blue socket there, AoE is not bad but Id prefer Increased crit chance for its base crit addition

get phase acrobatics

you could consider using blood dance boots for better frenzy charge management and decent life regen (you will be in standard in couple of days so you can buy legacy ones with higher regen), or darcrays boots in case youd use vaal pact (and then benefit from higher dodge + Quartz flask)

you have + power charge passive. How do you generate power charges? Can't see anything there

how do you solve stun avoidance? It is important not to be interrupted while flickering, as it results in being stunlocked (on no phys reduction character). My flicker solved most of the issues with this enchant + ranger Heart of Oak passive

Sry about the gem setup, now fixed. That was my reave setup, for super fast whirl and leap.

Don't quite need extra crit, already capped. I don't have any problem with frenzy charges, 25k average damage is nice for that. You were seeing my blasphemy vulnerability, now it's assassin's mark. The unstable infusion passive also gives some decent chages. I'm also using frenzy + multistrike + PCOC

Phase acro, i might try that out when i get a few levels in std. Don't want to level now, or I'd get my 37'th challenge, which would be bad.

I'm not too worried about stun. I have 6k hp.

Don't quite need extra crit, already capped. I don't hav any problem with charges, 25k average damage is nice for that.

Either of the boots might be nice, I'll try them out in std.

@Kompaniet, Thanks, i knew I was missing something :D

Thanks for the ideas guys.

If anyone has any more suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'm just so bloody sick of reave.

This is a buff
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

Fortify

Yes this.

Flicker is itself a movement skill. its not like other skills were you attack, move. attack, move.
Whirling blades is done, to dive out of danger more often then not. So, you are not whirling in, putting up fortify, THEN using flicker, like you would reave, etc.
only way to keep it up as you bounce around from pack to pack, is to put it on the Flicker itself.

Fatal toxins probably worth it for you?

you seem to have a good amount of armor+granite. skipping most block. so its just dw 15+2% node right?
I'm not a superfan of acro/phase acro on anything not 2h.
Last edited by Casia on Aug 28, 2016, 1:18:05 PM
I'm using acro, phase when i'm a bit higher level.

Fatal toxins because this used to be a reave build with voidheart.

Also, that's a very good reasoning for keeping fortify on flicker itself. Maybe I'll replace Inc. AoE. with it.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info