Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

1.Your age - 18
2.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) - temp sc for now, standart when 3.0 launches
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week - varies, between 5-10hours sometimes even more

4.Your experience level in PoE - somewhere between begginer and experienced
5.Chillzerker
Last edited by ToXumas on Apr 22, 2017, 3:32:39 AM
1.Your age: 33
2.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC): Currently LSC, basically any new league in softcore
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week: This is debatable as I am currency flipping atm, so the 40+ has little meaning. Whenever I am playing actively its is in the realm of 21-40.
4.Your experience level in PoE: Theoretically veteran but considering my general laziness in minmaxing I'd go with high level experienced player.
5.Thundersnow_Queen
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Currently I'm playing SC Legacy EU league, 3 months of experience ,im 25 y.o ;) . IGN: TheAnonymous
1. Age 31
2.League are You planning to play: Standard and lhc
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week: 21-40
4.Your experience level in PoE: Veteran
5.Your IGN in game: Lootslut
2.LSC (or any new league)
3.Currently 10-20 hours a week
4.Complete beginner! Started last week
5.Redguini
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
up
up
1.Your age: I'm 32ish.

2.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC): Will be softcore legacy until 3.0 comes out.

3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week: I sometimes take long breaks (can give notice beforehand), but when I do play I tend to play a lot. Maybe 4-7 hours a day? Probably too much tbh.

4.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran): I have been playing on and off since closed beta. Feels like ages ago, and yet I still have a lot to learn I think. Familiar with everything but far from an expert.

5.Your IGN in-game: _Ayame_ or CammySorrow

Mainly just looking for a friendly, social guild where I can help others out and maybe sometimes party and map with a guildie or two, etc. I was in a great laid-back guild before, but they have become a ghost town for a few months now. I am in the Aussie/Tokyo/Seoul timezone, but do play at odd hours of the day.

I'll try to drop a whisper in-game as well. Cheers.
IGN: CammySorrow, LeavesOfSorrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info