WOLCEN - Lords of Mayhem

I don't think I will get bored since it's going to have constant updates (hopefully) and I can just mindlessly kill enemies (hopefully). I want to keep it anyways so when it's officially out I can say I tested the game hehe xD
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
okay but if you get bored in a day please don't blame me. I've tried to be honest in my assessment here. :P

Just wondering, do I need to sign into the game or activate the game on my account for the Wolcen website? Just curious (it's downloading now).
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Bonus detail: There is a dragon on the world map.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's not really the Skinner box that drew this whale.

Could you please elaborate what a Skinner boix is when it comes to gaming, and how it is used to draw whales? I'm always puzzled at the term "Skinner box".
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Wait, it's up to 40k now? Jesus, I feel like Deadpool. It's not even 30k yknow.

You've spent over 30k on Path of Exile?? How is that possible?! Are you a Doctor? o.o
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
NOT being able to craft items sort of sucks -- it's not unusual for me to be running around with mostly white gear even at level 5 or 6. On the other hand, white gear more than suffices because magic/rare items aren't that much stronger.

Aw shit, now I'm really stoked, that mini exponential scaling on gear is on my list of things that PoE does wrong.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 24, 2017, 5:52:59 AM
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 24, 2017, 6:14:28 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Daamn, that tornado, talk about melee fanservice.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
hard for me to buy into when multiplayer is still a stretch goal

makes me appreciate how far GGG has come
I dont see any any key!
I believe it has been confirmed it will happen, not if, they already made the first steps towards it with cloud saving online mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info