Make Maps Able to stack PLEASE .... Like currency does

Please support this by replying. More people reply they will eventually listen and implement this.

I have to have tabs upon tabs of maps and I have to vender them for the next tier way to often. Even organizing and finding them takes way to long. If you can stack them that would be great... just as you can stack currency items. Drop a map in a tab and it auto locates and stacks with the same map... just like currency.

with all these new maps coming it's gonna be even worse.

Last edited by PillersOfGod on Aug 28, 2016, 3:26:01 AM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 11:43:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's hard to do since every map can have a complete set of different mods/values on it. I could maybe putting empty modded maps together into something, but that's about it.

Maps probably should have had their own tab outside of the stash and be able to handle all the maps. But we need to be tempted buy more stash tabs.
Currency are static items.

Maps are not, making the whole static thing different.

Also there has been many other threads like yours before .... even some recently.
Let's see first what the new expansion has to offer anyway.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 28, 2016, 3:34:20 AM
They want you to buy stash tabs. If they ever stack as white items, it will be via a purchasable tab like the currency tab. This would be the case even if there were 1,000 replies here =/
"
innervation wrote:
They want you to buy stash tabs. If they ever stack as white items, it will be via a purchasable tab like the currency tab. This would be the case even if there were 1,000 replies here =/

do u have any idea to keep all servers on? share with us
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Getting really sick of people asking for Maps to stack, always have to repeat the same thing over and over, that's not possible for f*cking obvious reasons, it's like asking for Gems to be stackable, it's such a non sense...
"
Oriuke wrote:
Getting really sick of people asking for Maps to stack, always have to repeat the same thing over and over, that's not possible for f*cking obvious reasons, it's like asking for Gems to be stackable, it's such a non sense...

Your irritation is noted.

But I imagine the people requesting this are all imagining the stacking of white maps with no quality on them.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I don't see any sense in this, having in mind how often plain white maps drop.

I think I have less then 10% of maps white atm.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
I don't see any sense in this, having in mind how often plain white maps drop.

I think I have less then 10% of maps white atm.

Are you saying that plain white map drops are not common? Because I don't believe that is true. I estimate that about 75% of maps that drop for me are white with no quality.

95% of the maps in my stash are white. I run the rest of them. A special map tab that automatically placed them in neat rows until I am ready to vendor-upgrade (or chisel/alt/alch) them would be a welcome addition indeed. Perhaps as welcome as the currency stash tab.
Wash your hands, Exile!
i think these stacking problems are just symptom fighting, the source of the problem is that stash tabs are a nuisance to handle.

there are solutions on how ggg can keep selling stash tabs and players have one horizontal stash tab header containing all their maps.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info