Prophecy league alienware haters

I am a frequent player of the prophecy league and I'm pretty sick of people hating on chat when I post stats about alienware's gpu video cards being better than the nvida ones. I have made a gameplay video of a very high-skilled gorge run to demonstrate both my technologycal and gameplay abilities:
(note that the run is extremely fast and precise, even though i got distracted for several minutes by an elreon mission, still completed the map in blazing time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6tDRM6MLis

From the video description:
"
...also very high skill play, thanks to alienware high fp's, i nearly aced the boss, who uses a cheating no-skill blink strike from dota 2 like phantom assassin. however, i was only hit one time near the end thanks to big fp's, i was able to reactively dodge every attack. you can also see some very high skill vaal burning arrows, taking out legions of enemies in 1 shot with pierce"

i believe my argument is solid and the discussion is Q.E.D.

Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 5:34:51 PM
any gorge run longer than 60 seconds is a slow gorge run. this video is 6.5 minutes long. tldw
See the issue I have with Alienware is...PRICE. I spent 2.5K on a SWEET MSI laptop. It's the most expensive thing I own, actually. The same stats on an Alienware laptop, minus all the fun added features my MSI gives me....Would've been approximately 7K, at the time I purchased my MSI. They're MASSIVELY overpriced, and if you buy anything from them reasonably priced...It's BAD.

Generally, I worry less about the exact cap on the stats, and more on, "Can I run X on top settings?" I can indeed run POE easily, even with laggy builds, on top settings. So even if Alienware could give me 100% more...Why do I care? I've no use for it.

- Sheepster
Surprinsing slow for a <3k Glass-Cannon build.

Done faster with shit comp, Elreon, worse build, less Glass-Cannon and w/o Alienware.

w/e
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Aug 27, 2016, 7:39:25 PM
720p video in 2016 ..................................................................

720p video..........................................

720p..............................
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Aug 27, 2016, 8:25:32 PM
Well done OP! You trolled at least 5 people. But now we're on to you ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Holy crap not only did you post the same stupid comments multiple times per day just to trigger people and get chat to argue, now you're going to do it on the forums?

Hint: you're not trolling, it's just pathetic at this point.
"
Namcap wrote:
Holy crap not only did you post the same stupid comments multiple times per day just to trigger people and get chat to argue, now you're going to do it on the forums?

Hint: you're not trolling, it's just pathetic at this point.

this is one of the kids on prophecy that literally follows me around in global channels to cry about his pc spec envy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info