PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Suggestion about invite

To GGG administration: Watching the beta invite timer I noticed that almost every invite was sent to members inactive for 3+ months. Maybe you should re-work this algorithm so that inactive members won't receive beta invite? That will be fair to the other members who wait for 6 months and more...

Guys, up this thread if you agree with me.
Seems plausible, even to just give active beta members an increased chance. they said they did do that but from watching the timer it really doesnt seem like its favoring actual forum posters
Of course all the active people here are going to agree. We all want a key, but ya know life isn't always fair and such.
-Hugs are bunnies and bunnies are nice.
Aha, look at the timer now...
Latest Random > wizwitch
Retni < Upcoming Random

last visit about half a year. nothing to say...
Last edited by Brakan on Jan 21, 2012, 3:15:17 PM
As far as i can tell i think Retni already got a key today o.O that really makes me wonder how fair this whole Beta Invite Timer is...
Fair computers aint fair
I don't understand your sarcasm. If my idea is bad so just tell it. And if you think my words are funny so you should know that english is not my native language.
4 months and still not invite =/
ya i know, but atleast we can make multiple accounts then throw the key on the one we want the key to go to. ups your ods alot alot
I've been making the exact same suggestion a while back. You can find the thread in the suggestion forum section.
Last edited by Diverso on Jan 22, 2012, 6:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info