Assassin Melee Build for new league (no idea what I'm doing)

I was thinking about doing assassin melee build for the new league utilizing Deadly Infusion and especially Noxious Strike and Toxic delivery. I would go for dual curse Vulnerability and Temp Chains to nicely combo it with perks from abovementioned ascendancy nodes. Was thinking about Viper Strike or Reave but I'm afraid that I want too much and that kind of build would be too expensive or just pointless especially for the beginning of the new league.
Also I have no idea about passive tree, life based with VP or CI?
I want to try something new but I've never tried theorycrafting from the scratch.
Appreciate any kind of useful input.

Cheers
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 8:51:14 AM
Buffs for Melee Splash and Viper Strike incoming in 2.4. Is it worth trying?
"
KR33P wrote:
I'm afraid that I want too much and that kind of build would be too expensive or just pointless especially for the beginning of the new league.

Yeah, probably too much of a bother, just play blade vortex, it got buffed too.

Spoiler
I'm planning a double strike claw berserker so I won't be listening to my own advice, but you probably should unless you're also completely uninterested in efficiency.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hi, melee poison assassin build is awesome with cospri's will armor, or legacy voidheart or poison gem. Most of thoses builds will require increased critical strike gem.

The difficulty: tankiness is usually weak unless 100% es with shield, but it needs a good gear.

Dps will be huge, very huge, insanely huge. 500K barrier is broken easily with the vulnerability double dip.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674910/page/12/#p13606302

My assassin flicker build, over 5M dps.

can be used with all physical skills, even spectral throw if you change the gem setup. But it's glass cannon, so keep the concept, make your own build ! :P
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info