DO NOT remove Piety from Temple map!

You can't fire Piety from Temple map. So much good memories in that map, especially during open beta. Everybody in the party was scary about her, so many deaths.

Removing Piety from Temple is like removing Alira from Spring, just impossible. Temple isn't Temple any more without Piety as Spring isn't Spring without (twinned) Alira!

Then please, do not touch Piety! (except to buff her)
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Aug 27, 2016, 5:17:05 PM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 4:21:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Piety can still be found in shrine though, where she is actually quite scary.

Last time i was scared of temple piety was somewhere in 2014.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
That's why I talk about "memories", sure now she needs a buff, but not to be fired.
"
fkxShadow wrote:
You can't fire Piety from Temple map. So much good memories in that map, especially during open beta. Everybody in the party was scary about her, so many deaths.

Totally agree. Back then was one of the scariest bosses in game and you had to prepare for the fight (several topaz flasks &| fairgraves &| safell's). Good memories. Nowadays it's a joke, tho.

Maybe they moved her somewhere else? Tho she'll be "out of place".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Plus minus fellas.

Any change is likely to have some people be sad because something they have fond memories of is removed - on the other hand if you don't improve things they will just stay lower quality than they could be.. not like she is being removed shes still in the game and even maps.

I'm fine with it, despite having old memories, and maybe even the new ones could provide just as good memories.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Well, it's like killing the spirit of this map.
I wonder if GGG hired a third party when firing piety
Some old map bosses get fired

I guess the second woman that's Piety.
Nooo temple Piety =(
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
i also would leave her there in a slight buffed form.

before the nerf the balance of the fight was about right. no (or at least very difficult) offscreen killing possible. maybe the frequency of the ligntning bolts was a bit too high which could permastun a fully res maxed character, once you were caught in the lightning storm there was no escape.

the current fight is so easy, you just don't get hit if you don't stop and facetank the bolts. even lab haters with awful positioning skills and no flask management can do that blindfolded.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

the current fight is so easy, you just don't get hit if you don't stop and facetank the bolts. even lab haters with awful positioning skills and no flask management can do that blindfolded.

I have to say that I lol'd.

Her fight is a little bit too binary, and too streaky in term of damage spikes.
They could make it more interesting ( traps ? :D could be something else also ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info