Chanced items

Hi

The items I chance and then drop, appear on the ground but I cant pick them up nor is there a description tag over it....not a big problem but thought you might be interested.
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Sep 14, 2016, 11:30:10 PM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2016, 11:32:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You sure it's not just your loot filter hiding the crap item you just made?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Well, I've amended Neversinks loot filter to show all bows, even white ones, and the Imperial bow I chanced didn't show when I dropped it...which it should have as it chanced from a white into a magic.

Thanks for your reply tho :)
can you post your changes to the loot filter?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Don't fixate on the loot filter, this bug was occurring waaay before I edited the lootfilter, which I did 2 days ago. I just never bothered to say anything because its not a biggie, and doesn't affect my game-play. If the chanced item is of value I don't drop it, but its kinda funny that it happens.
If you turn off your loot filter, do you see the item?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Sh_dow wrote:
Don't fixate on the loot filter, this bug was occurring waaay before I edited the lootfilter, which I did 2 days ago.

That's not a bug then.. Unmodified, Neversink's filter doesn't show magic Harbingers with bad modifiers. They're being filtered, which means you can only pick them up if you highlight them with the Highlight Items key.

That's why both Mark and Vio are asking about your loot filter - the filter is why this happens.
Geez I dunno...and what did I say before??....I !! modified !! the filter to show ALL bows.

..its soooooo annoying having to repeat things over and over.

Now what I would really really like...is for a GGG employee to respond to/clarify this...

please?

Whisper
Is this happening without your loot filter on? If so, there is a real problem here, which so far, I can't reproduce.

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Is this happening without your loot filter on? If so, there is a real problem here, which so far, I can't reproduce.

GGG are very tactful. :)

In case you didn't work it out, OP, from every other poster that said it:
Turn your loot filter off and this behaviour will go away.
The reason it isn't showing up is because your loot filter is hiding it.
If you need help setting up your loot filter, that's fine, but it's not a bug.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 12, 2016, 3:01:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info